Ben Chilwell

NAME: Jill

His parents dislike you

Your POV:

Me and Ben have been dating for 4 months. I have yet to meet his parents, his family mean everything to him and I hope they like me. I had one boyfriend before Ben and it ended with us arguing non-stop. I never forgot about my first love and even if I did, I would never take him back.

Anyway today is the day and I decided on a dress and a pair of tights. I pull on heel boots and curl my hair. I do light make up and smile. Ben walks in and smiles. "You look amazing" said Ben. "So do you" I said. We share a kiss before leaving.

We talk about everything and chat about life. Once we get there and park. I smile and we step out. "Let's go in" said Ben, smiling. We share a kiss before we go inside. "Mum, dad we're here" said Ben, calling out to them. They step out and smile lightly. "Come in" said Mrs. Chilwell, nodding. We go inside and sit down.

"So, what do you do for a living?" asked Mrs. Chilwell. "I'm a PR person for Chelsea F.C. I help them out all the time" I said, smiling. "How did you get away wtih dating Ben?" asked Mrs. Chilwell. "We told them straight out, so they wouldn't be surprised with it and they were happy. They said as long as we are professional at work, which we are." I said. "But it should not be allowed!" said Mr. Chilwell, frowning. "Uh.... their not strong on that, mainly because they know we'd do it anyway" said Ben, grabbing my hand. 

"Still, what you break up? You'd want to move clubs!" said Mrs. Chilwell, frowning. "No, we won't mum. She is amazing and we understand each other. Plus, this way I won't ever be in trouble" said Ben, smiling. I smile at him. "I don't care. We don't like her. She isn't for you" said Mrs. Chilwell. "Then we're leaving. Me and Jill are happy, we like each other and we want this to work. We don't want no one who doesn't believe or even like my girlfriend!" said Ben. I follow him out and we head home.

We sit on the sofa and Ben pulls me onto his lap. "Ben, don't  lose your parents" I said. "No! They'll learn, baby, trust me" said Ben, kissing me. I kiss back. We order McDonalds and then we go to bed.

After dating for 4 years, we got married. His parents never came around because they feel like we won't make it last and we're going to prove them wrong.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx