Mason Mount

NAME: Erin
Declan's Girlfriend
Erin's POV:

For the past two years I've been dating Declan Rice, West Ham player. I live in a house across the road from Mason. Declan has asked me to move in with him but I wasn't ready to part from my house. I'm a YouTuber and singer, so I bought my own house. I love Declan, don't get me wrong but his always away. Not just for football but I'm used to it. Me and Mason are close, we nearly always have movie nights. Declan isn't a fan of them but he trusts us.

I'm waiting for Declan to pick me up for our date. His meant to be here at 7 and it's now 8. I sigh and go across to Mason. I knock and he opens the door. "I thought Declan was taking you out on a date?" Asked Mason. "Well, he was but his an hour late" I said. "Oh, shit. Come in, I have some of your causal clothes washed, put them on and I'll order a Chinese" said Mason. I smile and go to the guest room. I pull them on and wash my make up off.

I go downstairs. "I've just ordered. Harry Potter night?" Asked Mason. "Duh, obviously" I said, flopping onto the sofa. Mason sits beside me. "So, did Declan text you?" Asked Mason. "Nope. I guess he got too busy" I said. Mason places his hand on my shoulder and rubs it. "I'm sorry, his changed and I don't know why" said Mason. I nod. Mason hears the door and he goes to answer it. He pays and brings the food in.

We sit there and watch Harry Potter for the whole night. We fall asleep during the last movie.

Next morning

I wake up lying on Mason. I sit up and Mason groans. "Morning" said Mason. "Morning, Mason" I said, smiling. He stands up and goes to make a fry. He makes pancakes and bacon. Once he finishes, we dig in. Once we finish eating, we clean up. I get a text from Declan. I text I'm at Mason's.

I hear the doorbell and Mason goes to open it. "Declan, she's in the kitchen." Said Mason. Declan walks in and he looks at me. "I'm sorry, um Lauren needed a hand with something" said Declan. "Oh. With what?" I ask. "She broke her table and I fixed it" said Declan. I sigh. "I.... Ok" I said. I mean, I have to trust him, right?

We go to mine and he makes up for it. We have a shower and then we go out on our date. "Declan, what's up?" I ask. "Nothing. I'm just stressing over the Chelsea vs West Ham match" said Declan. I nod. "You'll do great" I said. "Sure" said Declan. His phone beeps and he goes silent and then smiles. I know Lauren is his ex, they dated for 5 years.

"Lauren needs me" said Declan, paying and leaving. I go to Mason. I knock and Mason opens the door. He lets me in. "Lauren needed him" I said, sighing. "Again?" Asked Mason. "Yup" I said. "Erin, I-I have to tell you something.... Declan is cheating on you with Lauren" said Mason. I shake my head. "No. I trust him." I said. "Erin, I'm in love with you and I found out last week and I didn't know what to say to you so I didn't and you have to believe me" said Mason. I shake my head.

"Your jealous." I said. "Please, listen to me..... I'm not. Ask him. See does he give you a clear answer" said Mason. I sigh and look at him. "Fuck I'm sorry, I believe you and I'm in love with you too but fuck" I said. Mason pulls me in and looks at my lips. "Can I kiss you?" Asked Mason. I nod. We lean in and our lips touch. I gasp and this has every single thing I wanted from a kiss.

We end up in bed, making love till late that night.

I asked Declan to meet up with me. "Declan, we have to talk" I said. "What is it?" Asked Declan. "I know your cheating on me with Lauren and I'm not mad. I slept with Mason, I fell in love with Mason. I don't want us to be unhappy any longer" I said. "I'm sorry, I thought you loved me and I didn't want to hurt you but I guess we both did the same thing" said Declan. I laugh and nod. "Yeah" I said.

Me and Mason become official but then an obstacle came. I'm pregnant. I don't know who the dad is, obviously it's either Declan or Mason. I kinda hope the baby's is Mason's.

As the months go by, I don't announce my pregnancy. When my son, Elijah Tony is born, we do a DNA test. As we wait I don't give him a last name.

We get the results and I breathe. Lauren and Declan are on the other sofa. I hand Mason Elijah and I open it. I read it and nod. "His name is Elijah Tony Mount. Mason, your the dad" I said, smiling. Mason hands Elijah to Declan and kisses me. "Fuck, thank god" said Mason. "Yeah, god that worked out." I said. "So, now you can announce to the world a mini Mount is here" said Declan. "We can" I said. "Also, I want to say something. I'm happy Elijah is yours Mason. It would've been good if he was mine, I'd be there but you two, you deserve this family and I'm happy for you" said Declan. "Thank you, Deccers" me and Mason said.

The fans were shocked but happy.

Me and Mason got married a year later.

If Mason never told me, I'd probably be heartbroken right now.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine.