Not an update

So yesterday I went to see Little Mix!! I really enjoyed it and they killed it! But here is a rant about two girls.

Had such a great night apart from two girls being entirely rude and disrespectful of people around them at the little mix concert, vaping, leaning on people and literally pushed back onto me so I had to move back, then they wanted FIVE of their friends to join them. Whoever they are, you disrespected people, after someone asked them to not cape they continued to do so. They constantly were yelling and doing stupid shit. Yes it's a concert but there is no need to be disrespectful to people around them. They left when their friends couldn't find them. But I would not have moved to let them in. Me and my friend were standing there for ages until got there, if they wanted good views they should have stood earlier for better viewing, thankfully they did they did not come back. I did enjoy my time at the concert and as usual the girls were AMAZING! Might have choked back a sob when they performed Between Us but they were amazing!!!!

I was appalled at their behaviour they did not care about other people, they did not apologise to anyone they pushed or annoyed with gaping after being asked to stop because they were blowing smoke into their faces.

I don't like vaping and I also don't like people vaping after being asked nicely to stop.

Anyway the concert was AMAZING!!!!

Sorry this isn't an imagine for a footballer and also the Chelsea v Real Madrid was apparently shocking with the referee loving Real Madrid!

Lorna xx