Mason Mount

NAME: Zara

He catches you cheating in the club

Mason's POV:

Today me and Zara are going out tonight. "Hey babe, I can't make it tonight" said Zara. "OK" I said. I sigh, we haven't been out for a while together but you know, it's life. I go get ready and then get ready to go to the club with Christian, Kai and Kepa. Once we arrive, we go inside and order a round of beer. We find a table and sit down.

"So, why couldn't Zara join you?" asked Kepa, taking a sip of his beer. "I have no idea, she just said she couldn't make it" I said, frowning. "Oh right, suspicious" said Christian. I sigh and take a sip of my beer. I look around the club and spot a flash of brown hair. That looks like Zara. I stand up and nod. I go to walk over when she kisses another man on the lips. "Guys... that's Zara" I said. "She's kissing another man" said Kai. I sit down. "Let's go home" I said. We head home and I sit on the sofa. "I... I need to know how long she has been cheating" I said. "We can stay" said Kai. "Please" I said. We watch a movie and at 2 in the morning, we go to bed.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up to Zara beside me. I sit up and go have a shower. I feel a pair of hands on my back. "Morning babe" said Zara. "Morning, can you leave?" I ask. "But we usually have a shower together" said Zara. "Not today, the lads are here" I said. She nods and goes to her closet. I finish and step out. I dry myself and get dressed. I go downstairs. "You doing it now?" asked Kai. I nod. "I am" I said. Zara walks in. "I saw you last night in the club kissing another man" I said. Zara stops and looks at me. "Mason.... I-I.... Shit" said Zara. "How long?" I ask. "Um.... 2 weeks" said Zara. "2 weeks." I said, looking at the lads.

"Mase..... I'm sorry. I-I..... it just happened and I said after the first time I would never do it again but his addictive. I don't love him I love you" said Zara. "Zara.... I need time to work through some stuff. I don't know if I can ever forgive you hence why I need to take a break, a breather." I said. "OK, I'll move in with my parents. I do love you, Mason" said Zara. I nod and she goes to pack. Once she leaves, I look at the lads.

"How do I go about this?" I ask. "You just follow your heart" said Kai, sitting beside me. I nod. "Thanks but ugh... I love her and I can't just turn it off like that but I don't think I can forgive her but if I don't try, I won't find out, right?" I ask, questioning myself. "Give it a while without her, meet up with her and see how you feel" said Kepa. I nod. "You three are the best" I said. I hug them and they leave.

I spend 4 weeks debating about everything. I texted Zara to come over. Once she arrives, we sit down. "Hi" said Zara. "Hi" I said. "So, um.... what's up?" asked Zara. "I.... I uh.... I thought about this for so long, Zara. I love you so much but you got involved with another man and didn't stop. I don't have any trust you anymore, Zara. I wouldn't be able to sit at home, while you go out clubbing. Wondering if your cheating. I think its best we end it here and move on. I can't trust you ever again" I said.

I yawn and rub my face. "OK, I'm really sorry" said Zara. I nod. She grabs her stuff and leaves. I sigh and text the Chelsea squad's groupchat and make lunch. I go for a walk and just go shopping to find new runners.

I go home and this is what I do for weeks, training, matches, eating, friends, family and sleeping.

I still love Zara and I wish I was with her but I don't know if I can trust her. I don't actually know what I will do with my love life.

I hope you enjoyed it!

THERE WILL BE A PART 2!

Lorna xx