Alphonso Davies

NAME: Lynn

You've had a bad da at college

Lynn's POV:

I live with my boyfriend Alphonso Davies and I go to college called Technische Universität München. I currently love it but today is shit. First thing is my lecturer gave out to me cause I was 3 minutes late. Then during lunch my friends ditched me to see the popular crowd do an eating contest and then I lost all my work in my final lecture. I don't know how today could get any worse. 

I get home at 5 and go put on my pyjama's. I lay on the bed an close my eyes. I hear the front door opening and Alphonso calling me. I don't answer. "Baby, why didn't you answer me?" asked Alphonso, walking into the bedroom. "I've had a shit day and I just.... I feel like shit" I said, beginning to cry. He walks over and sits beside me. "What happened?" asked Alphonso. "I got given out to because I was 3 minutes late, my friends ditched me to see the popular crowd do an eating contest and then lost all my work in my final lecture. I just.... I don't know what happened" I said, crying.

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. "I'll cook dinner and you have a bath. Afterwards I will clean up and we will watch movies in bed" said Alphonso. "No, you've been training all day" I said. "Babe, I'm fine. You've had a shit day, the least I could do is cook for you" said Alphonso. I nod and go to the bathroom and run a bath. I get in once it's full and lie back. I close my eyes and relax. Once I finish, I pull underwear on and one of Alphonso's shirts. I go downstairs and sit at the table. He hands me a glass of wine, the wine that I like and he has a beer. We dig into his chicken dinner.

"Did you find the work you lost?" asked Alphonso. "I did, my lecturer helped me." I said, smiling. "See, I will end this day for you in the best way possible" said Alphonso. "You always do, Alph" I said. We finish and he cleans up. 

We head to our room and settle down watching The Royal Treatment with Laura Marano in it. We end up watching five movies and the last movie we watch is The Hunger Games before we fall asleep cuddled.

Today started crap but it ended with me in Alphonso's arms!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Imagines are open for requests :) 

Any footballer, just give a little background on him (the team he plays for) just so I know about him! 

Lorna xx