Jack Grealish

NAME: Helen

You want to put the baby up for adoption

Me and Jack had unprotected sex right before we broke up. Then I found out I was pregnant and I don't know. I'm 25 and I don't think I'm ready for a baby and I don't want to abort the baby but I don't want a baby right now. I decide on adoption, knowing he or she will be going to a happy family. 

Apart from the fact Jack doesn't know I'm pregnant and I have to tell him. Which I'm doing today and I'm nervous. I go pull on a jumper and leggings. I'm four months and I'm ready. I drive to his apartment and knock. Sasha opens the door, his ex but now girlfriend again. "Is Jack here?" I ask. "Yeah, come in" said Sasha, nodding. I step in and look at Jack.

"Yeah?" asked Jack. "I'm 4 months pregnant" I said, looking down. "My baby, I assume" said Jack. I nod. "Yes." I said. "Wow, are we gonna co-parent?" asked Jack, smiling. Sasha smiles and kisses his cheek. "Your both happy?" I ask. "Yeah" said Jack. "Yeah, I can help when the baby is here" said Sasha. 

"I'm putting the baby up for adoption" I said, looking at them. "No! Me and Sasha will adopt the baby. No way am I losing my baby" said Jack. I sigh and look down. "Fine." I said. "Good. I can't believe you'd tell me about the baby then say adoption. Sasha and I will adopt the baby. Sasha will be the best mom ever to the baby" said Jack. I nod and leave.

5 months later I give birth to a baby boy, Jack and Sasha already signed the adoption papers. They were in the room and now their in another room with the baby.

Jack's POV

Our son, Caiden  Oscar Grealish is the most perfect, handsome baby to ever exist and we're his parents. Sasha is currently holding him and smiling. "Hi, my boy" cooed Sasha, I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "We have a healthy baby boy" I said. "We sure do" said Sasha. Eventually they check him over and feed him, they let us go home. 

Once we get home, we sit on the sofa and watch him sleep in his Moses basket. I smile and kiss Sasha. "Our family is amazing" said Sasha, smiling. "It is" I said, smiling. 

Everyone who met him, fell in love and we are delighted with it.

Now Caiden is 6 and me and Sasha are married and have a 5 year old daughter, Gemma. e're at the park when I see Helen. Sasha nods. "Caiden, Gemma time to go. Momma is tired" I said. She's 8 months pregnant and we are having a boy and a girl.

"Jack" said Helen, walking over with a 3 year old son and daughter. "This is Hayden, my husband and our twins, Anthony and Kate" said Helen. "Sorry we have to go" I said. Caiden and Gemma smile. "Momma, can we get ice cream? The baby wants it" said Caiden. "Yeah, of course, my boy" said Sasha. We walk away, content. 

We had a handsome baby boy, Tyler Jon Grealish.

We have a perfect family!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx