REQUESTED Kylian Mbappe

mbappe088

NAME: Y/n

You and him  go on a date

Your POV:

Me and Kylian have been dating for 6 years, married for two of  them. He plays for PSG and he  loves it. Obviously training and matches are important, where we usually don't have a full day together but today is one of those lucky days we do have the whole day together. 

 "Baby, I have breakfast ready" said  Kylian. I smile and follow him downstairs.  Pancakes and bacon, with coffee. I sit down and so does he. We dig in and we relax.

"So, I was thinking a picnic and a romantic  walk" said Kylian, smiling.  "I'd love that, Ky" I said,  smiling. He smiles back and I kiss him. I help clean up and then go find a dress for today. I  pull on a blue and white dress. I pull on a pair of blue sandal's. I curl my hair and do light make up to match the idea I am going for today. I go back down and Kylian smiles. "You look stunning" said Kylian. "Thank you" I said, blushing. I kiss him and he has everything ready.

We waited until 3 and then we left for the picnic. We get an Uber there and then once we arrive, we walk for a bit to find a spot, which we did. We found the tree where we got engaged. We place down the blanket and the basket. We sit down and I smile. I look in the basket and wow, loads of healthy but loads of junk food. Kylian smiles and we dig into the sandwich's before eating dessert. "I really am enjoying today, being with you" said Kylian, smiling. "Same here, baby. I do have a gift for you" I said, taking out my box. I hand it to him and he smiles.

He opens it and gasps. "Your pregnant" said Kylian. "I am, 3 months. I only found out two days ago, went for a scan and bam! Three months!" I said. Kylian kisses me and we clean up before we go for a walk.

Once we get home, we rest on the bed talking about our baby!

6 months later we have a baby girl, Kaitlyn Rae Mbappe. 

Our family isn't complete but we're happy.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx