Mason Mount

NAME: Eva

You take care of him when his sick

SHORT IMAGINE

Your POV:

I woke up to hearing vomiting sounds. I sit up and rub the sleep out my eyes. I look next to me and see Mason's not there. I stand up and go into the bathroom. "Babe? You OK?" I ask. "I'm sick" said Mason. I walk over and rub his back. "Oh, Mase. Go to bed, I'll clean up and grab some water for you" I said, helping him up. "Babe, you could get sick" said Mason. "Well, you will look after me then, so go have a shower, lie in bed and let me grab you water and medicine. I will contact Thomas saying you can't make it" I said, rubbing his hair. He nods and goes to have a shower as I clean Once I finish and Mason's in bed, I head downstairs.

I pick up my phone and ring Thomas. "Hey.... Mason can't make it, his feeling sick. He was up vomiting.... of course..... see you later" I said. I hang up, grab water and medicine and go back to the room. I hand them to him and he takes it. "Go to sleep, I'll be right here" I said, running my fingers through his hair. He nods and closes his eyes. 

The same thing happens all day but by night time, his a bit better. His currently asleep with his head on my chest. 

I hate seeing him like this. I really do.

I hope you enjoy this short imagine!

Also I forgot how good Niall Horan was :)

And Ireland is playing Armenia on Saturday.... good luck to them, hope they play Gavin Bazunu as the goalkeeper instead of Caoimhin Kelleher! 

Lorna xx