Mason Mount

NAME: Callie

You leave without telling him where you're going

Mason's POV:

I wake up to a quiet house and I sit up. I yawn and go have a shower. I go to my wardrobe and frown. Callie's clothes and stuff are gone. I look down and get dressed. I yawn and go have breakfast. I sigh and figure she left for work or something. I ring Ben can I come over and he said come on over. 

I drive over and knock. Ben opens the door and he smiles. "Where's Callie?" asked Ben. "No idea, her clothes and stuff are gone. I haven't tried to text her just yet but maybe I will now" I said. 

To Callie

Where are you?

*This person has blocked this number*

I frown. "She blocked me" I said. "What?" said Ben. "Yeah. Now what do I do?" I ask. "Uh.... ring her parents" said Ben. I nod. "OK, good idea" I said. I open my phonebook and press call on her mom.

Mason / Maria

"Hey Maria! Have you seen Callie?"

"No, nothing today but it's still early" 

"Its just I tried to text her but I've been blocked"

"Blocked? Why did she block you?"

"I have no idea. I woke up with none of her stuff at home. I'm so confused"

"If you need anything let us know, I'll text you if she comes here"

"Thanks Maria"

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. "She hasn't arrived at her parents house yet either. I don't know what to do, Ben" I said. "Either do I" said Ben. I sit down and begin to cry. Ben hugs me and Christian walks inside. "What's wrong?" asked Christian. "Callie left during the night and when I texted her, it said she blocked me" I said, crying. "She left and blocked you?" said Christian. I nod, crying. "Oh fuck me" said Christian. They let me stay here for the night

1 year later

I'm walking along the street when I hear my name being called. "Callie.... and this small kid" I said. "Mason, can we go for a coffee?" asked Callie. I nod. We go to a small coffee shop and we order coffee's.

"Callie.... who is she and why did you leave?" I ask. "This is Matthew Josh and I didn't want to burden you during your season and how well you were playing so I decided to leave. His yours" said Callie. I look at her. "Callie.... you had my son" I said. She nods. I text Haley to let her know where I am after she texted me. "I'm sorry I love you to piece and I didn't know what to do" said Callie. "You still love me?" I ask. "Yes" said Callie. "Hey Mase" said Haley. I smile and stand up. I kiss her and hug her. "Haley this is Callie, my ex and um my son apparently" I said. "Hi" said Haley. We sit down. 

"You moved on" said Callie. "I did. You left me, blocked me and I couldn't just sit around waiting for your decision to come back to me so I moved on. I want to co-parent Matthew, Callie. You hurt me, you made me feel like I did something" I said. "OK, I'm sorry" said Callie. I nod and look away. "Matty, this is your daddy" said Callie. "Daddy!" said Matthew. I smile and Callie hands him to me. "His handsome" said Haley, smiling at him. "He is" I said. Callie is smiling. "Callie, can we talk about the arrangements?" I ask. "Sure. You have the weekends and I have the week. And I can travel to games but if I have work, I could ask a friend" said Callie. "I could take him? I mean, I'm a Youtuber and go to his every match, so when you can't attend I can bring him, only if you agree" said Haley.  "Yeah, that's a good idea" said Callie, nodding. "OK, great!" I said. "I better go, I have to tell my parents. I moved to Ireland and didn't tell my parents" said Callie. I hand him to her and they leave.

"Haley, I am so sorry about this. I understand if you want to leave me" I said. "No! I love you, Mase. His such a sweet boy, I love you." said Haley. I kiss her and we go home. I text my parents the news and their shocked.

2 years later

Matthew is 3, me and Haley got married and we're 5 months pregnant, well Haley is. Today we're meeting Callie, I have to pick him up. Haley gets in the front seat and we drive to her house. I knock and Callie opens the door. "Hey" said Callie. "Hi" I said. "Daddy! Haley!" said Matthew. Callie smiles and kisses his head. "Mason can we talk?" asked Callie. "Sure" I said. 

I go inside and sit on the sofa. "Me and Luke are getting married in three months" said Callie. "OK, congratulations!" I said. "Yeah. It's just.... I'm pregnant" said Callie. "You leaving him like you did me? Callie" I said. "No. I'm not. I cheated and got pregnant with a strangers baby!" said Callie. "Oh great" I said. "Mason....." said Callie, trailing off. "No! You and Luke are amazing together and you cheated. I have to go. You tell Luke tonight or I will" I said. I take Matt's bag and we go home. I let Matt eat ice cream watching Paw Patrol. Me and Haley sit in the kitchen. "Callie's pregnant, she cheated on Luke with a stranger she can't remember" I said. "Oh fuck" said Haley. Luke Shaw, who I play for England with, I wasn't angry  when they began dating because their amazing together but now? Fuck.

I hear my phone. 

Mason / Luke

"She cheated on me and got pregnant" 

"Are you OK? She told me today, I told her she owed you to tell" 

"I.... love her to bits. What do I do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Marry her and love the baby in her stomach like he or she is my own" 

"Then do that, she loves you man" 

"Thanks have to talk to her"

"Bye, Luke"

He thanks me and hangs up. "His forgiving her. They can do it" I said. "They can" said Haley. I kiss her and rub her bump. "Oh, my sweet girl in there, be good to mommy" I said, to her bump. I kiss her and we go play with Matt. "Haley, when is baby sis coming?" asked Matt. "In a couple of months, sweetheart" said Haley, smiling. 

On the 24th December we welcome Lea James Mount. She looks just like Haley, it's unreal blonde hair and brown eyes. She is a sweetheart. 

Luke and Callie did get married and they went to couples therapy to get over their problems and they had a son, Kayson Joe Shaw. 

I guess me and Callie were not meant for each other

I hope you enjoy this imagine, I had this actually half completed but I didn't like it so I went I will change it. So I hope you enjoy this imagine as much as I do! 

Requests are open!

Lorna xx