Jack Grealish

NAME: Mae

Southgate's daughter

My dad is the manager of the England team. He loves it, he is close with the players and treats them like his sons. He has told me I cannot dat any of them because he would have to pick sides. Today he has Jack Grealish and Harry Kane coming over for dinner. I'm excited since me and Jack are secretly dating. We don't know how or when to tell dad. Mum, Mia and Flynn are downstairs. I slide on a red summer dress. I slide on nude heels. I leave my hair down and light make up.

I go downstairs and sit down on the sofa. Flynn walks over. His 17 and Mia is 21. I'm 20. "Mae, I know your dating Jack" whispered Flynn. "How?" I ask. "You left your phone open and he texted you. Don't worry I won't tell dad, once I get to drive your car when I get my driver's license." said Flynn. "Fine, Flynn but no telling" I said. Flynn nods. OK and I have a bigger secret. Me and Jack are having a baby. I mean I could just tell him tonight, Harry will be here too as is mum, Flynn and Mia but dad outpowers us all. I sigh and hear laughter. "Jack, Harry! Your early" said dad. "Sorry, coach, we thought there would be traffic but turns out there was no traffic" said Harry, placing their coats on the chair beside the door. Jack smiles at us. "Hey Mae" said Jack, smiling. "Hey Jack, Harry" I said. Harry waves and we sit at the table. 

Dad coughs. "No offence but who owns the pregnancy test that's positive?" asked dad. I gulp. "Oh, it's my friends" said Mia. I glance at her and frown. "And why has she left it here?" asked dad. "She doesn't want her dad knowing" said Mia. "Right" said dad. I sigh and look at Jack. He gulps and  takes a sip of his beer. "Well, tell her congratulations" said dad. "I will" said Mia, smiling. I sigh and finish eating my dinner. I pull Mia out. "Is your friend pregnant?" I ask. "No. I am" said Mia. "Shit, so am I" I said. "Really? Who's the dad?" asked Mia. "Jack Grealish" I said. "Fuck. I'd dead as well..... I'm dating Mason Mount and his the dad. He knows" said Mia. "Well, we can do this together. Tomorrow get Mason and I'll get Jack. We'll tell them tomorrow. Flynn knows me and Jack are dating" I said. 

Mia nods and we go back inside. I text Jack the plan and he agrees. I yawn and rub my face.  Once they leave, I go to my room and lie on my bed. I sigh and rub my eyes. I fall asleep at 10.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and go have a shower. 

I slide on a dress and slide on nude heels

I slide on a dress and slide on nude heels. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. I go downstairs and Mia smiles at me. "The truth day" said Mia. I nod, sighing. I play with my rings and look at mum and dad. "How they started dating was when mum was dating someone. So, how can dad forbid me from seeing Jack?" I ask. "He would be stupid to do that, Mae" said Mia. I nod and dad walks over. "How come your dressed up?" asked dad. "Um.... we invited Mason and Jack over for dinner." I said. "Why?" asked dad. "They wanted to just talk with you over something, so we're helping them out" said Mia. "OK" said dad. Mum goes to make dinner. Mason and Jack arrive. 

We sit outside at the table and I play with my fingers. I glance at Mia. "Dad.... I have news" I said. I decide to stand up. "I'm dating Jack and I'm 3 months pregnant with his baby" I said, as Jack stands beside me, taking my hand. I smile up at him. "You two are dating" said dad. "Yeah. For 2 years, dad. I.... we never meant to do it but it happened" I said. "I can't be angry but Jack, promise to never hurt her" said dad. "I promise. Mae and our baby is my number one priority. I love them, Gareth." said Jack. They shake hands and we sit down. "Dad? Me and Mason are dating. The pregnancy test you found yesterday is mine. I'm pregnant" said Mia. "Jesus Christ. Both my daughters fell for my players. Flynn, you better not be dating any of them" said dad. "DAD! I have a girlfriend already! Sheesh" said Flynn. "OK" said dad. "Well, since I am not angry with Mae and Jack, I can't be with you two. You know the drill Mason. Do not hurt Mia" said dad. "I won't, her and our baby are my life" said Mason. They shake hands and sit down. I smile. 

"Wasn't that hard, now was it?" said Flynn. "Shut up, Flynn" I said. We finish our dinner and go inside. 

6 months later I give birth a baby girl, Kinsley Bo Grealish. She has Jack's hair and eyes. When Jack held her, I knew from that moment onwards that Jack was going to do anything for his princess. When dad met Kinsley, his the exact same way. 

When Mia and Mason had their baby, it was a boy. They named him Miles Gareth Mount, came out just like his father. 

Let's just say, our dad has a lot to look out for. Weddings and more babies. 

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx