John Stones

NAME: Farah
He finds out you have a kid with Kyle Walker
Your POV:

I used to date Kyle walker when I was 19 and he was 23. When I was 21 we had our son, Kit Ross Walker. We were shocked but we got on with it but after Kit turned one we broke up. It wasn't cause of a fight, we just didn't love each other anymore. We co-parent and it works for us. Kits now 7 and his a little footballer. I started dating John stones 6 months ago and I have yet to tell him who the dad is to Kit. Not that he will hate me or him, it's just hard knowing their teammates. I don't want them to act any different with each other. John has a daughter, Evie Stones with ex girlfriend Millie.

I have to tell him, I know and I will. I hear John and Kit talking. I go downstairs. "Hey guys" I said, smiling. "Morning, mommy" said Kit, hugging me and then leaving. I smile and John kisses me. "Hi" said John. "Hi" I said. "What's wrong?" asked John. I fiddle with my fingers. "I want to tell you about Kits dad. I haven't spoken about him because I wasn't sure how to." I said. John nods and sits on a bar stool. "When I was 19 I began dating Kyle, um, Walker and we loved each other. I got pregnant at 21 and had Kit. Kyles Kits dad. We broke up when he was one over not actually being in love." I said.

John smirks. "Oh princess, I already know" said John. I frown. "Kyle told me. He couldn't hide it from me and he knew you'd be stressed over it" said John. I nod. "Wow.... Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Not important.... To our relationship. Him being your ex and Kits dad doesn't mean I'd hate you. Everyone has a past and I don't care cause I love you and I love Kit" said John. I smile and kiss him. "Thank you, most men would hate someone who lied" I said. He nods and kisses me.

We got married 2 years later and had twins, Faith Elle and Felix Riley Stones.

A short imagine, I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx