Kepa Arrizabalaga

NAME: Nina
You have a past
You POV:

I started dating Kepa three months ago and I haven't told him about my past with Ben, Kai, Timo and Reece. I slept with them at different times and I haven't told him.

I don't know what to do. The lads said they won't mention it's in the past. I wish I never did it but I drink for all of them. I wish I could take them back. I don't know if I should tell him but then again I should. If I do will he hate me?

I have too and I will.

"Kepa, I need to speak to you" I said. He nods and we sit. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I slept with Reece, Kai, Ben and Timo not when we were dating. It was last year. I.... I was drunk all the time" I said. "Why were you drunk all the time?" Asked Kepa. "My parents divorced at the start of last year, they were fighting since I was a kid but only stayed together till I moved out last year and I guess it affected me so badly that I just kept drinking. Sleeping around. When I met you and we started dating, I knew you were the one for me. The lads didn't want to tell you in case you hated them but I have to tell you" I said.

"It's fine. It's in the past and I'm the one who gets you every night and day. The one who gets to love you" said Kepa. I smile and kiss him. "I love you, Kepa" I said. "I love you more." Said Kepa.

We married two years later and had our daughter, Lola Mae Arrizabalaga.

Short and sweet. Can't wait till my laptop gets fixed.

Hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx