Reuested Mason Mount

football___

NAME: Y/n

Kids being bad, Mason is annoyed but ends cute

Y/n's POV:

Mason and I have been dating for 7 years. We have a 5 year old boy, Jason Tony Mount and our 4 year old daughter, Renae Lola Mount. Today Mason's at training and I'm with the kids. It doesn't help that today the kids are both in a cranky mood and no matter what I do, they won't listen. 

I'm cleaning the kitchen when I hear yelling. Mason's due home any minute. I walk into the kitchen and gasp. "You two, cut it out! Jason, Renae!" I said. "No! She won't give me my toy back! She is a bitch!" said Jason. "Jason Tony Mount! You do not call your sister that!" I said, frowning.

"No mama she is one! She steals my toys!" said Jason. "Jason, that does not mean you call her that!" I said. Renae slaps him. "RENAE!" I said, extremely angry. "His annoying me mommy" said Renae, frowning at me. I sigh and their just yelling at each other.

"Guys, please stop" I said. I hear the front door opening. "Your stupid Renae" said Jason. "Your stupid" said Renae. I groan and then I hear Mason's voice. 

"YOU TWO WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!" yelled Mason. I look at him. "I... called Renae a bitch cause she stole my toy" said Jason, whimpering. "I slapped him" said Renae, looking down. "Say sorry to each other and go on time out for 5 minutes for Jason, 4 minutes for Renae" said Mason. They say sorry and go to their time out. I sigh and Mason hugs me.

We go to our room and he pulls me in for a hug. "Were they bold for the whole day?" asked Mason. "You can say that again. I swear I don't know what happened today. I just.... couldn't get them to stop" I said. "Y/n, I should have came home" said Mason. "No, I handled it fine. I just.... glad you came home when you did" I said. He kisses me and we lay down, I place my head on his chest and kiss his chest. 

Soon our kids come inside and cuddle with us. 

As long as we have Mason, we're gonna be happy.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx