Jorginho

NAME: Cleo 

You play for Manchester United women's team

Jorginhos POV:

 My girlfriend, Cleo plays for Manchester United and she lives up there. We have talked about starting a family but it's hard because we both live in different parts of England. We said we're gonna start trying soon and she said she may leave Man United for another team in London, which means we bought a house. I live here by myself and I can't wait for her to come live here full time. 

Today she's telling me about the meeting with the manager about her contract. I know Chelsea women's and Tottenham womens team have offered to buy her but I'm waiting. I hear my phone ring. She's facetiming me. "Hey" I said. "Hi" said Cleo. "So, updates?" I ask. "I.... they wanted me to stay and offered me more money then I'm on and I love this club, Jorgi. I decided to stay." said Cleo. "Oh" I said, looking down. "I'm sorry babe, but I couldn't turn it down" said Cleo. "It's fine" I said, sighing. "Babe, I have to go, the girls are taking me out tonight. I'll visit you soon" said Cleo and she hangs up.

I put my phone down and groan. I decide to go out. I go get changed and head to a night club. I sit down and order a drink. I see a woman sit beside me. "Hi, I'm Catherine, but most people call me Cat" said Cat. "I'm Jorginho. I have a girlfriend" I said, sighing. "I know you play for Chelsea and I'm not here to flirt. My friends forced me out and I miss my daughter" said Cat. "Sorry. I'm having a rough night" I said. "Why?" asked Cat. "Me and Cleo, we want to start a family. Today she was in a meeting over her contract at Man United and she accepted it. So, I guess no family planning. Me and my ex wife have two kids but I wanted a kid with Cleo and now I don't know what is happening now" I said. "Maybe this is her way of saying no? I don't know her personally but it could be that" said Cat, sighing. "Maybe" I said.

We drink together and I help her home. We swap numbers and I go home. I go to bed.

It's been two weeks and she's visiting. Me and Cat have hung out a lot and her daughter, Ada is adorable. She's  met my kids and she loves them. "Cleo!" I said, kissing her. "We have to talk" said Cleo. I nod. "You've been hanging with a woman" said Cleo. "Oh, Cat! We met at a night club and we became friends. We're best friends" I said. "You cheated on me, didn't you?" asked Cleo. "NO! I would never cheat on you and I am insulted you think I would!" I said, outraged. "Oh fuck off!" said Cleo. I stand up. "No! You do not get to tell me I cheated on you when I didn't! You took that new contract cause you didn't want a baby! Admit it!" I said, nearly exploding. "Thats right! I never, ever wanted a baby right now!" said Cleo. "Get out. We're done!" I said, frowning. She nods and leaves. 

I sit down and sigh. That bloody woman. I sigh and go out for a walk. I spot Cat and she walks over. "You ok?" asked Cat. "Me and Cleo had a fight. We broke up. She assumed I cheated on her with you" I said, frowning. "Oh, but we're friends?" said Cat. "I know! She was jealous and ended up admitting she didn't want a baby" I said. "Oh wow" said Cat. I nod.

As the months go by, me and Cat began dating. We moved in together a year after dating.

It's now being 3 years.

Now she's pregnant with our son. She's 7 months and we're at the park. "Babe, isn't that Cleo?" asked Cat, rubbing her bump. I nod. "Jorginho" said Cleo. "Cleo, hey" I said. "Um... congrats on the baby" said Cleo, smiling. "Thank you, how are you?" I ask. "Um, I'm good" said Cleo. "Momma!" said a 3 year old boy. "Hi my bub, what's wrong?" asked Cleo. "Daddy left" said the boy. "Oh Oscar" said Cleo. They hug and he goes back to play. "I dated this guy for a couple months after you and got pregnant. We co-parent and his shit" said Cleo. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's my karma" said Cleo. We chat and then we leave. 

Our son, Enzo Jax. He looks like a mixture of us. His adorable.

We got married three months after Enzo was born. 

We had one more baby nine months after the wedding, Violetta Lou. She is all Cat. 

I have a family I always dreamed off!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx