Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

NAME: Cora

 After the break up he starts dating Perrie, you're upset even though you dumped him.

Cora's POV:

It's been 10 months since I broke up with Alex. I loved him but I want to travel, see new places but he can't cause of football, so I decided its time to break up. I was devastated but I knew that it was best for us even if it hurt me. Don't get me wrong, I haven't gone travelling yet since I have to finish my work as a teacher first and I'll be doing travelling during the holidays. 

Anyway, I just heard that Alex is dating Perrie Edwards, from Little Mix. Obviously that hurts because his moved on. I guess their just meant to be. I go onto Twitter when I see an article about them. I decide to read it.

ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN AND PERRIE EDWARDS HAVE GONE TO THE MALDIVES

Footballer, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has taken his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards on a holiday to the Maldives. Alex and Perrie announced their relationship 7 months after his break up with ex girlfriend, Cora Masters. Alex looks happy and in love. 

Is Perrie the one? 

I sigh and rub my face. By the pictures they look in love and I guess thats great. I groan and yawn. I have tickets for the Liverpool v Chelsea game today, which I'm going to. I put on a red top, a pair of jeans and vans. I pull my hair into a bun and have toast. 

I head to the stadium and go inside. I find my seat and sit down. I hear talking behind me. "Your nervous, Pez" said Debbie, Alex's mum. "This is how we're announcing the pregnancy, if he scores his gonna do the thumb suck. What if people think we're moving too fast?" asked Perrie. "Hey, your not. He is in love with you and you make him happy. Your giving him a family, one that his dream life, football, family and a loving girlfriend." said Debbie. "Thanks, Deb. I don't know what I'd do without you" said Perrie. I look down and roll my eyes. 

Half way through the match Alex scores and as Perrie said, does the thing to announce to the baby. Everyone cheers. I smile and look down. Once its over, Chelsea ended up winning. I step outside and walk towards my car. "Cora" said Debbie. I turn around and spot her with Perrie. "Hi" I said. "I thought that was you" said Debbie, walking over. Perrie walks over with Alex walking behind her. "Cora" said Alex. "Alex" I said. "We'll let you talk to her, Alex. Me, Deb and the bump will be over there" said Perrie. Alex places his hand on her bump. "OK, be safe. I love you both" said Alex. "We love you too" said Perrie, looking into his eyes. They kiss and we watch Perrie and Debbie walk away. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Alex. "I just wanted to watch a match, Alex." I said. "OK. Why do you look so heartbroken?" asked Alex. "Because I still love you" I said. "No! Stop! You dumped me, you don't get to come into my life telling me you love me. You don't your just jealous that I moved on with Perrie. I love Perrie, she is my soulmate and we're having a baby! You don't come back with rubbish. Leave me and my family alone. Your nothing to us, you broke me but guess what? I realised if it was wasy for you, then I can easily move on. Perrie shows me everyday love. We want the same things, love, work and family. I understand Perrie's touring schedule and she understands my football life! We work well together. I better go, I owe Pez a massage" said Alex, walking away. I sigh and go to my car. I drive home and go to my bed.

A couple months later, they announced the birth of their son, Axel Xander Oxlade-Chamberlain. Their happy and I guess this is what I get for doing what I did. I ruined everything. 

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx