Jordan Henderson

NAME: Maeve
Your mum hates him
Your POV:

Today mum is meeting Jordan and I'm nervous. Mum and dad got divorced and she doesn't like men. She was burned by my dad and doesn't trust men. I hope she is able to see past that and see that Jordan is amazing. We've been dating for six months and his proved to me his in it for the rest of his life. Jordan hates cheaters since his ex cheated on him and left him with three kids to run off with her lover. Elexa, Alba and Ryan are adorable. Elexa is 7, Alba is 5 and Ryan is 3. Luckily they love me and accepted me into their dads life.

I moved in with Jordan yesterday and it's fast but I want too. "Jordan, don't stress about your outfit or the kids outfits. I helped Ryan into jeans and a white t-shirt and converse. His fine. Alba is wearing her blue dress and blue flats and Elexa is every bit a princess in her red dress and black dolly shoes. Calm down" I said, placing my hands on his arms. "I know you and your mum had it tough after your dad cheated and left with the woman, I don't want her to think I'd do the same" said Jordan. "I know you won't do that. I love you, you showed me love and for that, she will love you" I said. Jordan kisses me and pulls me in. "I love you, Maeve" said Jordan. I smile and we get in the car.

Once we arrive I help Ryan out while Jordan helps Alba out. We knock on the door and mum opens the door. We go inside. "Mum, this is Jordan, Elexa, Alba and Ryan" I said, smiling. "Hi" said the kids. Mum nods. "Um kids, how about you stay here while me and daddy talk to my mum?" I ask. They nod and I turn on Paw Patrol. We go into the kitchen and sit down.

"Your a footballer" said mum. "I am. It's fun and I love it. Maeve always comes to my games with the kids." Said Jordan. "Yeah, I love It. The kids love going to the matches" I said. Mum just nods and we call them in for dinner. We dig in and I help Ryan eat his food.

The kids go out the back and Jordan goes with them. "I don't like him. He has kids, his a footballer, he'll cheat" said Mum. I notice Jordan standing there. "Well, too bad. I love him. He would never cheat on anyone" I said. Jordan steps forward. "I would never cheat on Maeve, I know how it feels. My ex cheated on me and left me and the kids. Maeve is the only girlfriend who stayed with me knowing I had three kids. I would never cheat on anyone cause I know how it feels" said Jordan. I take his hand and smile.

"She cheated on you?" Asked mum. Jordan nod. "Yeah, she did. She just cheated and left with her lover" said Jordan. "I'm sorry for judging you, super quickly. I've been burnt by a cheater and I just worry" said mum. "It's fine. I completely understand" said Jordan.

After that they got along like a mother and son.

Me and Jordan got married two years later.

We had twins, Carter Rian and Cassie Mae Henderson.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine

Lorna xx