Mason Mount

NAME: Logan

You and Mason didn't tell anyone you were pregnant and surprise his family at Christmas :)

Me and Mason got pregnant and we decided we weren't going to tell anyone. Mainly because we wanted it as a secret to ourselves and have a fun nine months. 

On the twelfth of December our daughter, Noelle Rue Mount was born with brown eyes and brown hair. She looks just like Mason, it's uncanny. We're going to his families house for Christmas. 

It's now Christmas and it's time to reveal our daughter. I yawn and go find an outfit. I decide on a red jumper, black jeans and thigh high brown boots. I curl my hair and do light make up. I'm breastfeeding Noelle, so I decide to wear a jumper. "Hey baby, our girl is hungry" said Mason, walking in with Noelle. I take her and pull my top up. She latches on after I pull my bra down. Mason is staring at me. "Wow, your beautiful" said Mason, smiling. "Shut up, your saying that cause my boob is out" I said, smiling. "Maybe" said Mason. 

I finish feeding her and change her nappy. We get her in the car seat and drive to the Mount's house. Once we park, Mason holds my hand. "Let's go see them" said Mason. We get out and I grab the bag, while Mason grabs Noelle's carseat. 

We go inside and go to the sitting room. "Why do you have a car seat?" asked Debbie. "We um.... had a baby, Noelle Rue Mount" I said. "Wow, why did you not tell us?" asked Jaz. "Oh.... we wanted to just enjoy it, we had moments where we did want to tell you all but we decided to not tell anyone because it was a risky pregnancy. I had a misscarriage and then when we found out about Noelle, we decided to not tell anyone" I said. "Oh sweetheart" said Debbie. "Yeah" I said.

"Let's meet this baby girl!" said Tony, smiling down at her. Everyone holds her and I smile. We have an amazing day and night before we go home. 

Once Noelle is in bed, we relax and enjoy The Grinch before going to bed ourselves. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Christmas imagine!

Lorna xx