Marcus Rashford

NAME: Belle

New Year's

Today is New Year's Eve and it's mine and Marcus' first New Years as a married couple. What Marcus doesn't know is that I'm 3 months pregnant, and far enough to know the gender. I'm telling Marcus tonight about it. I only found out two weeks ago, the moment I turned 3 months, so it was a shock but a happy shock. 

I find an outfit for tonight. I pull on a black top, black leggings and black boots. I pull on a gold sequin jacket and curl my hair. My bump isn't that big yet, so I was able to hide the bump from him. I am happy that he never guessed, otherwise my plans to tell him tonight would have been ruined and I'd just be upset. 

Marcus walks in and smiles. "You look stunning but I thought you bought a dress for tonight 3 weeks ago?" asked Marcus. "Oh, um I figured it wasn't the best. I'll wear it eventually" I said, I can't tell him it doesn't fit me anymore. I smile at him and he walks over. "Your glowing" said Marcus. "Thank you, must be the highlighter I put on" I said, smiling at him. "Must be, your beautiful" said Marcus. I giggle and kiss him. 

We grab our stuff and I grab the balloon. He thinks it's just a random balloon with 'New Year's Baby' on it but I know better. We get to his parents house and greet everyone. I smile and put the balloon in the living room. I smile and watch Marcus interact with the kids that are here. He will be a great dad. I smile and walk over to his mom. 

"So, when are you and Marcus having a baby?" asked Melanie. "We're not rushing into it, we want to make sure we're strong  as a married couple before we bring a baby into the mix" I said, smiling. "Well, I can't wait to have another grandbaby" said Melanie. I smile and go have a glass of water. Claire, Marcus' sister walks over and smiles. "How are you today?" asked Claire. "Good, just a bit tired but you know, it's the end of 2021 and hopefully 2022 is better. Also, I hope Covid goes away soon" I said. "Same here" said Claire. Marcus walks over and hugs me.

I smile and it's now 11, near midnight. Now's the time, I pull the balloon in and Marcus looks at me. "So, everyone I went to the doctors two weeks ago and I wanted to tell Marcus now to make going into the new year happier. So, the doctor told me I was just turning 3 months pregnant" I said. "Your pregnant! Holy shit!" said Marcus, walking over to kiss me. I take his hand and place it on my bump. "You have a small bump, already" said Marcus. "I do" I said, smiling. Another surprise is about to burst throughout this balloon. "I'm far enough to find out the gender, so Marcus pop the balloon!" I said, smiling. I hand him a pin and he pops it. Out pops blue and pink small balloons with confetti. "Wait..... TWINS!" yelled Marcus. I nod. "Yeah, twins" I said. Marcus kisses me and everyone hugs us. "You little cheeky madam, you had me fooled!!" said Melanie. "I did, I wanted to tell everyone at once." I said. She hugs me. I smile and take a picture of the kids playing with the confetti to post as our announcement.

 I smile and take a picture of the kids playing with the confetti to post as our announcement

Liked by TrentArnold, Alexoxladechamberlain, Masonmount, Bukayosaka

MarcusRashford &BelleRashford: We are so excited to announce we are having twins! Belle surprised me and my family tonight. She kept it a secret from me for two weeks. She was 3 months she found out. I am so happy to have two babies, a mini me and a mini Belle! Can't wait to teach them football x 

BelleRashford: Our two bubbas x 

Alexoxladechamberlain: Oh wow! Two! Me and Perrie are so excited for you! (Perrie is with Axel right now)

JesseLingard: Twins!? Crazy ride for you two x 

LukeShaw: Congrats brother! 

I smile. We welcome in 2022 and then go home. Once we arrive home, we change into our pyjama's and lie on our bed. "Names" said Marcus. "I was thinking for the boy, Marcus Jr." I said, smiling. "No! Too confusing, you already call me Mark!" said Marcus. "True" I said. "Miles Marcus Rashford" said Marcus. I smile. "I think that's his name or what about Micah Robert Rashford" I said. "Micah Robert, that's his name. For the girl I was thinking Ottilie Elle Rashford" said Marcus. "And her nickname we can call her Ottie or Tillie" I said. We share a kiss knowing we have our babies names. 

Instagram post when their born

Liked by TrentArnold, Alexoxladechamberlain, Masonmount, Bukayosaka

MarcusRashford & BelleRashford: We are proud to announce the birth of Micach Robert and Ottilie Elle Rashford :) Born on the 4th July 2022, both 6 pounds and 5 oz. We are so incredibly happy and tired (both up when their crying) We want to thank the fans for being understanding when they saw us today in town after their photoshoot not overcrowding us because of Covid and wanting to be safe as possible. Now just waiting till they are able to play football. XX

Bukayosaka: Stop! Their so cute! I'm in love! I have to meet them when your ready! Don't worry I'll do  a Covid test before I come guys x 

Masonmount: Future Football stars x 

It was a weird experience having them during covid but we're just happy their healthy and safe. 

We started 2022 right.

So, I hope you enjoy this imagine!

Comment anything - requests if ya want! 

Lorna xx