Ben Chilwell

NAME: Sage

You broke up with him to go on Love Island and now that you got dumped from the villa you want him back. 

Ben's POV:

Me and my girlfriend are spending the day together but something doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm being paranoid. Sage walks inside and sits down. 

"Benny, I have to tell you something" said Sage. "Yes?" I ask. "I... applied to Love Island" said Sage. I frown and look at her. "But your my girlfriend" I said, frowning. "I'm breaking up with you" said Sage. "What?" I ask. "I love you, Ben but we've been together since we were 13 and I never tried with other men and I just want to see what its like" said Sage. I frown and look down. "Fine, get out" I said. She leaves and I tear up. 

Liked by masonmount, jackgrealish, reecejames, declanrice

Benchilwell: Me and Sage have broken up. I'm gutted but you will find out why. :(

Masonmount: I'm coming over, hold on tight :)

Jackgrealish: Boy, I'm coming now :)

I sigh and yawn. Jack and Mason walk inside. I smile at them and they sit beside me. "Why did you two break up?" asked Mason. "She dumped me, she's going on Love Island" I said. "Wait she applied while having a boyfriend?" asked Jack. I nod. "What a bitch." I said. I rub my face and lean back.

A month later they announced the line up for Love Island, Sage is on the list. I sigh and focus on football. I decide to watch Love Island and she couples up with a model. I sigh and rub my face. 

As the weeks go by, I watch her go from boy to boy. Eventually she gets dumped two days before the final. I met this girl, Lila and we got really close. We went on three dates, we became official when Sage got dumped. See her ways got her in the end. 

Me and Lila are going to this launh party tonight, we get ready.

Liked by masonmount, jackgrealish, reecejames, declanrice, Lila_Bee, Sage_L

Benchilwell: Me and my girl ready for the party tonight <3 as usual my girl, looks absolutely beautiful!

Lila_Bee: You look amazing, Benny as usual <3

Sage_L: Oh

Masonmount: Stylish couple ;) 

Jackgrealish: How stylish :) 

We get there and we get our drinks.

Liked by Savi_Dee, Faye_Winter, Libertypoolex, and  3

Liked by Savi_Dee, Faye_Winter, Libertypoolex, and  3.9K

Sage_L: Thankful for this one being my ride and die since the beginning of Love Island <3 

Libertypoolex: Cute :)

I spot her over there and Lila looks up at me. "I know you need closure" said Lila. I look at her. "I'll be right back, babe. Come join me talking to her in a minute" I said. She nods and kisses me. I walk over. "Can we talk?" I ask. "Sure" said Sage. We go to a quiet area and I look at her.

"Sage, what you did.... it was horrible but I'm thankful you did it. I met Lila and if you never dumped me, I would have never met her." I said. "Oh... I was planning on coming to you, to get back together, I regret dumping you for love island" said Sage. "Sage, I don't care. Hey baby" I said. "Hey Ben" said Lila. I kiss her and we go to the bar. 

"Hey, lets leave" said Lila. "Yes!" I said. We go home and celebrate our way.

We got married 4 years later and nine months after the wedding we had our daughter, Eleanor Rue Chilwell. 

Sage got a boyfriend but their on and off. 

I found my true love in Lila.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx