Kai Havertz

NAME: Dara
Secret girlfriend
Kai's POV:

I've been dating Dara for the past six months and I have yet to tell my teammates about her. Not because I'm embarrassed of her but because she's shy and is scared they'd hate her. Today is Jorginho's wedding to Cat and I invited Dara as my plus one. She's ready to go public and I'm happy. We did promise it would be a semi private life with us not being over sharing with the fans. Dara walks in. Holy cow. "You look stunning" I said, smiling. "So do you, but I'm nervous, what if I'm not good enough for you?" Asked Dara. "Your more then good enough for me. The boys will adore you" I said, smiling. She nods and hugs me.

We get in the Uber and set off. Once we arrive, we go into the church and sit down. The boys look at us and they smirk. I roll my eyes, they will be teasing us soon enough. The ceremony was beautiful and we leave for the reception.

Mason and Ben walk over. "Who is this stunning girl?" Asked Mason. "My girlfriend, Dara." I said, smiling wide. "Wait you are the girl I saw in picking him up after a game!" Said Ben, nearly jumping. "You noticed" said Dara. "Yeah but then again I just forgot about it" said Ben. "And you didn't tell me?!" Said Mason. Ben rolls his eyes. "Shut it, Mase. It was obvious he 2s hiding something, remember that one night out where he disappeared? Must've seen Dara and went to her" said Ben. "That's true" I said, smirking. "You had us fooled!" Said Mason, eyes going so wide it looks like they're gonna pop. I laugh and punch his shoulder.

Jorginho walks over. "Hey! Wait who is this? Your girlfriend?" Said Jorginho. I nod. "Dara this is the groom" I said. "Congratulations on your marriage" said Dara. "Thank you and Kai I heard you in the shower the other month Um.... You know pleasing yourself moaning her name" said Jorginho. I blush and Dara laughs. "So, Kai, looks like they know about me but don't" said Dara, laughing. I blush. "Eh it's funny" said Dara. Thomas walks over. "You must be Dara, Ben texted about you" said Thomas. "Tuchel!" Warned Ben. "You texted the group chat, the others are getting drinks for us all" said Thomas. Dara is just laughing.

Cesar walks over. "Hi Dara, the better half of Kai" said Cesar. "Hi, it's lovely to meet you all" said Dara, smiling we have our dinner, dance and then go home. We fall asleep after talking about the wedding.

We announced our relationship on Instagram and we got loads of love. Some hate but who cares, they don't matter.

I have dreams of us being married and having three kids.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine.

Lorna xx