Christian Pulisic

NAME: Jaylynn 

 You don't want to move to England and you dump him

Christian POV:

I just signed a contract with Chelsea F.C over in London and that means I have to move over there. I bought a house and a car, I just have to move over. I'm talking to Jaylynn today, to see whether she'll move over once graduated from college. I pull on joggers and a hoodie since my flight is tonight. 

Once I get to her parents house, I knock. Her mum, Belle opens the door. "Chris! Your joining Chelsea, I am so proud of you! Ever since we met when you were 14 and only beginning to date our Jay, we knew you'd do something great" said Belle. "Thank you, Belle" I said, smiling. I go to Jay's room and go inside. "Hey Jay" I said. "Hey Chris" said Jay. I notice a box full of my clothes. "Jay.... why is there a box with my stuff?" I ask. 

"I.... um.... I think its best we break up. Your gonna be in London and me here and I can't do long distance" said Jay. "But I was going to ask if you wanted to move with me once you graduate" I said, looking at her. "Chris.... I can't leave my mum or dad" said Jay. "So, your dumping me cause I am following my dream?" I ask. "Chris.... it will be too hard, majority of the time you will be training, going to matches" said Jay. "Yeah and I still play for the USA so I would be here too" I said. "Chris, its best we break up" said Jay. I take the box and frown. "Fine" I said. I turn around and walk out.

"Chris?" asked Belle. "She dumped me" I said. "What?" asked Belle. "Dumped me cause she doesn't want to do long distance" I said, sighing. Belle hugs me and watches me leave. 

Once I got to London, I unpacked and went food shopping. 

4 months later

I got over her, it took me a while but with the help of Mason and Kai, they told me if she really loved me she would have done the distance. I met this girl, Ella, she is amazing. I asked her to be my girlfriend 2 months ago and today I have a match, which she's attending. 

I walk onto the pitch and notice Ella with her best friend, Hayley. I wave and they wave back. I smile and kick the ball a bit. Mason hugs me. I smile and look at the crowd. I spot BELLE? I look beside her, Jay. I roll my eyes and turn away. 

The match goes well, I score a  hat trick and I can nearly hear Ella's screams. I smile and rub my face. We end up winning and the fans are allowed on the pitch. I run over to Ella and pick her up. "I am so proud! You got a hat trick!" said Ella. "I did, for you" I said. "I love you, Chris" said Ella. "I love you more, Ella" I said. 

"Chris?" asked belle. "Hey Belle, Jaylynn" I said. "You did great" said Belle. "Thank you, down to this one." I said, smiliing down at Ella. She blushes. "Oh stop it. You did it yourself" said Ella. "I know but its down to you" I said, kissing her softly. She smiles. "Your a softball" said Ella. "Your softball" I said. "Your dating" said Jay. I nod. "I am. Ella, this is Jaylynn" I said. "Hi! Chris told me about you." said Ella. "Oh" said Jay. "I'll let you two talk, Hayley wants to be introduced to Mason"  said Ella. "OK, love you" I said. "Love  you too" said Ella. We share a kiss and she goes to Hayley. "I will go toilet" said Belle. Belle walks off.

"Jaylynn what are you doing here?" I ask. "I um moved here, I got offered a job" said Jaylynn. I nod. "OK. So?" I ask.  "I was planning on asking you out, to get back together" said Jaylynn. I sigh. "I love Ella, she loves and understands me. She works as a youtuber and always makes time for me. She told me if I ever got signed somewhere in the world, she'd come with me or o long distance. She understands the football life, unlike you. You were happy to be with me if I didn't come here." I said. "Chris.... what  was I meant to say? I had college!" said Jaylynn. "Look, good luck with your job but I'm happy now, I have an amazing girlfriend, in-laws, friends. We were young when we began dating. We are endgame, me and Ella are. Bye" I said. I walk over to Ella and kiss her. 

"Everything OK?" asked Ella. "Yeah, your here" I said, smiling. I will never let Ella go.

After dating for  3 years, I proposed and she said yes. Our wedding was simple and amazing. 

We just welcomed a baby boy, Josiah Parker Pulisic. 

Belle and me still talk. Apparently Jaylynn is dating someone she works with but isn't happy. She lost me and now she is dating someone she doesn't love. If it wasn't for her dumping me, I wouldn't be here beside my wife and son.

I hope you enjoy this imagine!

Also I was thinking of doing a Chelsea F.C imagines book! Based on all players for Chelsea F.C!

Lorna xx