Mason Mount

NAME: Jamila (Daughter) Brynleigh (Wife)

Dad imagine

Your daughter has a boyfriend

Mason's POV:

Me and my wife had our daughter, Jamila when we were 14. It was our first time and well, it ended with a baby. We knew we wanted to keep her and I didn't want to leave her. Her parents kicked her out and she moved in with me. When I got into Chelsea, she and Jamila came with me to London and well, here we are. Jami is 16, while we're 30. 

Jami has my hair colour and eye colour. Anyway, today Jamila toldme she has a boyfriend and she wants us to meet her. We have two more kids. Lucas Max, we had her when we were 21 and our other daughter, Gabriella Rose Mount when we were 22. 

"Dad please don't embarrass me" said Jami. "I won't honey, but if he hurts you I will hurt him" I said, cleaning the counter before Bryn kills me. "Dad, I love you but I also love him" said Jami. I smile and hug her.

Jami goes to her room to get ready. Bryn walks over to me and hugs me. "It's OK, we have Gabi, she's only 8" said Bryn. "I know, I know. Jami is my baby" I said. "I know but she's 16. She's ready for this" said Bryn. I nod, smiling. I kiss her. "I know what's wrong" said Bryn. "What" I ask. "Your afraid she will make the same mistake we did but babe, she knows we struggled with being 14. We will be fine, so will Jami" said Bryn. I nod and kiss her. "Mommy, Lucas stole my toys" said Gabbie. "OK, I will come" said Bryn. They walk out and soon I hear a knock on the door. 

Jami runs to the door and opens the door. I look at Jami and look back at the boy. "You should have told me your boyfriend is James Chilwell! Hey, come on in man. Me and your dad were training yesterday, saying his meeting your girlfriend tomorrow. And its Jami" I said. "Yeah, Mason" said James. I smile and we sit down.

I smile and Jami is looking at me. "So, I approve of you and Jami. So, do not hurt her and no babies until your able to have them" I said. "OK, Mason" said James. I smile and nod.

We enjoy dinner and well, we're happy.

When Jami and James are 23 they got married and had a son, Parker Mason Chilwell. When I found out they gave my name as a middle name, I was emotional but happy. They made me a granddad. 

Me and Bryn have an amazing life as grandparents at 37. I love bringing my grandson to my matches and everyone adores him

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx