Ben Chilwell

NAME: Maisie

You want a divorce 

Ben's POV:

I wake up refreshed after a good night's sleep. Maisie, my wife didn't come home last night from her girls night. She has been distant for a while which I don't understand. Anyway, today I am taking her on a date. I yawn and then go find an outfit. I go downstairs and Maisie walks inside. "A date, Mai?" I ask. "Yeah, OK" said Maisie. 

She goes to get ready and then comes back. "You look amazing, Mai" I said. She thanks me and we go to my car. Once we arrive, we sit down. As we talk, Maisie is distracted. "Maisie, what's wrong? Your distant and distracted, what's wrong?" I ask. "I want a divorce" said Maisie. "Uh.... what? Why?" I ask. "I just.... don't love you" said Maisie. "We've only been married for 2 years. Your here telling me that you want a divorce, what did I do?" I ask. "Nothing" said Maisie. I stand up. "Get the papers. I'll sign them. Since you used me" I said. I walk out and drive home. Once I arrive, I go in and grab all my stuff. Once I finish, I drive to Mason's. I knock on the door and Mason opens the door.

"Ben?" asked Mason. "Maisie wants a divorce, I told her to get the papers and then I left to grab my stuff" I said. "Come in, I'll help with your stuff" said Mason. We grab my stuff and then we go play Fifa. I sigh and then I go to bed.

A few weeks later, we're meeting up to sign the papers. I walk in and Maisie is sitting there. I sit down and my lawyer smiles at me. My lawyer is my age, Mila. She's really good and to be honest, I feel things with her but it's too soon. 

"Ben" said Maisie. "I'm here, I'm ready to sign." I said. I sign the papers and Maisie looks at me. "Ben.... please" said Maisie, after she signs. "I gave you everything and you gave me a divorce" I said. "Ben, you have training, I'll drop you since I drove you here" said Mila. "Thanks, Mila" I said. We leave and we walk out. She drops me to the training center and I go inside. I train and then once I'm done, I text Mila to collect me. 

It's been a year and me and Mila kept in touch till we ended up dating. I'm falling in love with her and she says she feels the same. I love her so much, I have never been this happy in my life. I love her to bits and I'm glad I went through that divorce, otherwise I would never have met Mila.

Now it's been two years since me and Mila met, we got married two days ago but because of football. Mila isn't upset since she's 5 months pregnant and doesn't want to travel. Anyway we're going to the beach today. Once we arrive I spot Maisie and a two year old boy. I walk over with Mila. "Ben" said Maisie. "Maisie, who is he?" I ask. "Your son. I had an affair and I asked for a divorce cause I thought the baby was his but turns out he is your son" said Maisie. Mila sighs and looks up at me. "I can leave you for a bit" said Mila. "No. Your pregnant with our son and daughter, you stay. Now explain why you never called once you found he was mine?" I ask. "I was scared. I found out you moved on and I just didn't want to ruin it but I did want to tell you" said Maisie. "Sure you did, you should have told me about the affair but you chose to make me believe I caused it. Can I meet him? Mila, can you help co parent?" I ask. She places her hands on my cheek. "Ben, his your son. I love you and I love you cause of who you are, my Ben. His a part of you, I love you" said Mila. "Noah, this is Ben, your dad. I did something stupid and hurt him." said Maisie.

"Hi daddy" said Noah. I smile. "Hi bud" I said. "Me and Noah have to go home but you can have him weekends" said Maisie. I nod and they leave. We sit down and Mila holds my hand. "Ben, don't stress, I know you love me. You have a son, I love you. I know I will love Noah because he is part you. So, please don't stress" said Mila. "I never stress when your with me" I said. We share a kiss and relax.

Our son and daughter, Penelope Mae and Braxton Liam Chilwell. Noah was really happy when he met them, which made me happy. Me and Noah have a great relationship and we're able to enjoy ourselves. Mila and Noah also get along like a house on fire.

I guess the divorce helped me find true love and happiness!

Somebody say update galore? I did!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx