Mason Mount

NAME: Sawyer

You meet through Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Your POV:

My cousin Perrie Edwards is dating and has a baby with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Which means, me and Alex have become like brother and sister. His protective over me. I mean, my ex cheated on me and Alex literally went to his house and threw his stuff from my place in his garden and then dumped Hatchi's and Travis' dog poo on top of them. So, you know no man can mess with me. Alex has great revenge for them all. 

Anyway, today Alex and Perrie along with Axel are going to meet Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell for dinner. Perrie asked me to come which I said yes to. I pull on baggy dress pants an off the shoulder, sweetheart neckline top. I pull on white heels. I do light make up and curl my hair.

I go downstairs and Perrie's holding Axel. "Hi to my favourite person ever" I said to Axel. I take him and he places his hands on my cheeks. I smile and kiss his cheek."You and Alex made a cute baby" I said. "Thanks, all my work" laughed Perrie. "You taking ALL the credit for Axel?" asked Alex. "Fine, you gave me some of Axel but I grew him!" said Perrie. "You sure did and looked amazing while doing it!" said Alex. I laugh and we get in the car. 

Once we arrive, we go inside. "Hey, you must be Sawyer Edwards!" said Mason. "Yup, Perrie's younger cousin" I said, smiling. He smiles and we sit down. "So, Alex here is very protective over you. Perrie told about the poo and clothes story" said Ben. "Yeah, lets just say no one can hurt me while his around" I said, smiling. Mason smiles and nods. "I'm sure Perrie is happy, your protected" said Mason. "I am happy. She's my cousin, I don't want her hurt" said Perrie. 

After that day, me and Mason grew closer. Until eventually we fell in love with each other. We began dating and we didn't tell Alex or Perrie. I don't want Perrie to keep it a secret so there is no point telling her. 

Until I found out I was pregnant and then we realised that we have limited time to tell them. Mason is nervous but I keep telling him that Alex likes and trusts him. His ready. Well, I'm 4 months and my bump is popping. I yawn and Mason kisses my bump. "Hey baby, daddy loves you" said Mason. I smile and brush my hands through his hair. "Your sweet" I said. "Thank you" said Mason. We share a kiss and get ready. I pull on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie. I pull on vans. I pull my hair into a bun. Mason kisses me. "I love you, baby" said Mason. "I love you too" I said. We go to Alex and Perrie's place. We go inside and Alex is hugging Perrie. "Hey, we have news!" said Alex. "Go on" I said. "We're having a baby! We're three months!" said Perrie. "Congrats you two!" I said. 

They hug us. "Me and Mason have news. We're dating for 10 months and we know we should have told you but I didn't want you being over protective, I wanted to make sure we'd last before we told you!" I said. "We already knew. We um... walked into your house when you were um.... having sex. You were loudly yelling Mason Mount, we just decided we'd let you tell us" said Alex. I smile. "Oh and um some news as well, I'm 4 months pregnant with a boy" I said. "Holy shit" said Perrie and Alex. "Yeah.... we're excited and happy" I said. "I love her, Alex, Perrie. She is the world to me, along with our son" said Mason. I smile up at him. Alex smirks. "Yeah, yeah I know. You were yelling that pretty loud last time as well" said Alex. I blush and Mason smirks. 

5 months later we have our son, Noah James Mount. 

6 months later, Perrie and Alex have their daughter, Arriella Bo Oxlade-Chamberlain. 

Me and Mason got married three years after our son was born and nine months after our wedding we had a baby girl, Bobbie Rue Mount. 

Perrie and Alex got married as well and had their last baby, Kayson Max Oxlade-Chamberlain. 

It's all thanks to Alex that I found Mason and his like my brother.

So, another imagine!

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx