Ben Chilwell

NAME: Lora
One of your twins don't like him
Your POV:

When I was 15, me and my ex had twins. My ex as soon as he found out about me having twins he bailed just like that. I've been single ever since then since most men would leave as soon as I said I had twins. Until Ben a Chilwell, when we met I told him and he wasn't scared he just said ok. He never once got annoyed.

We've been dating for a year now and he is now meeting them. My twins, Sadie and Jonah are protective. Their 11 and certainly have this belief that men will hurt me. I can see why but I hope they can see that me and Ben are the real deal. My mum has them and I'm at Ben's.

"Ben? Are you ok?" I ask. "What if they hate me?" Asked Ben. I take his hands in mine and I pull him close. "Babe, they'll love you. I know what their like, their protective but once they see how you treat me they will love you" I said, leaning up to kiss him. He kisses back and I smile.

We head to mine and we go inside. "They'll be here soon" I said, smiling. I wipe my hands on my thighs. I play with my rings. Soon I hear their voices. "Mom's home" said Sadie, walking in. Jonah comes in and mum pops her head in to say hi and bye. She leaves and the twins are looking at Ben. "Sadie, Jonah this is Ben. His my boyfriend" I said. They look at him.

"You play for Chelsea and England" said Jonah. Ben nods. "I do, what team do you support?" Asked Ben. "Manchester City" said Jonah. "They are great, I have some friends there" said Ben. "Sure" said Jonah, looking down. Sadie is quiet. "We are thinking of ordering, what you like?" I ask. "I don't care" said Sadie, walking away. Jonah sighs. "You seem cool and I don't want to be hateful and mum obviously loves you so I approve but it's gonna take longer for Sadie" said Jonah. Ben nods and they go out to play football. I laugh and I hear Sadie in the kitchen. I go inside and lean against the counter.

"Sadie, what's wrong?" I ask. "I don't like him" said Sadie. "Sadie, don't start. I love him and I won't break up with him over your disliking of him. Either you approve or tolerate him. I love him and I am not losing the one man who loves me with twins." I said, walking outside. I sit down on the bench and Ben joins me. "She doesn't like me" said Ben. I shake my head. "I love you, Jonah likes you and she'll get over it, Ben. I am not ruining this over her dislike, she hasn't gotten to know you properly." I said, sighing. He nods and kisses me.

Jonah comes over. "I like you, Ben. Your really nice" said Jonah, smiling. Ben smiles and hugs him. Sadie is looking out and I sigh. I pull at my bracelets and smile. I play with Bens hand. We order pizza and relax. Sadie is quiet and I just sigh. "Ben you can stay if you want" I said. "I should probably go home" said Ben. "Bring Oscar here" I said, smiling.

"How did you know I was worried over Oscar?" Asked Ben. "I just do" I said, smiling. We share a kiss and he goes to get him. Sadie is in her room. I sigh and Jonah hugs me. "I'll talk to her" said Jonah. "No, she'll learn and see his here to stay, so she'll have to get used to it" I said, rubbing his shoulder. He nods and Ben comes back with Oscar.

"Heya boy" I said, petting him. Oscar licks me and I smile. I watch Jonah play with Oscar. "What if Sadie continues to hate me?" Asked Ben. "Then I will deal with it or let Jonah talk to her" I said.

Two months later he moves in and Sadie still hasn't warmed up to him.

Sadie's POV:

I don't mean to be rude and hateful but I don't trust Ben. His a football player.

Jonah walks in and his angry. "Ok that's it. Mum told me to not say anything but I'm done. Your being rude! Ben loves mum and makes her happy. I have never seen her that happy in years. Ben has done loads  for her! And I've got news for you she's pregnant!" Said Jonah. I gasp. "Pregnant" I said. "Yeah. Hence why she tends to stay away with Ben cause she doesn't want to be stressed over this with you! Ben has done everything for you! Your acting badly." Said Jonah, turning and walking out.

I sigh and sit down. I rub my face and look down. I go downstairs and mum is dancing with Ben. "Ben?" I ask. Ben turns and looks at me. "Can we speak?" I ask. He nods and we go outside.

"I want to say sorry. I was acting horrible when I shouldn't have been acting like that." I said. "It's ok, your protective and yeah, it was hurtful being ignored by you but I can see you being scared of trusting me because of the past" said Ben. I hug him and he hugs me back. "I know mums pregnant, Jon told me" I said. "Should have known" said mum. I look at her and smile.

They welcomed a baby boy, Evan Ben Chilwell. They get married two years later and welcome twin girls, Charlotte Mae and Avery Ann Chilwell.

I learned to give someone a chance and not hate them right of the bat.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

When I finish this book do you want a part 2?

Lorna xx