Cesar Azpilicueta

NAME: Makayla 

Part 2 to fight over him being away too much

Spencer's POV:

Cesar and Mariah had a baby girl, Rebecca Kinsley Azpilicueta. Today is Jasper's birthday, his 1. Cesar and Mariah will be here and I will have to watch the happy family. I sigh and go get dressed. I pull on a dress with buttons up the top with a slit in the middle at the bottom. I pull on black boots and curl my hair. I do light make up. I go get Jasper ready in a top that has 'I'm 1 today' and jeans. I pull his converse on and style his hair. I smile. "Mama.... hi" said Jasper. I smile and kiss his forehead. "You hungry, baby?" I ask. "Yes!" said Jasper. I nod and we go downstairs. I make waffles and we enjoy our breakfast. 

I hear a knock on the door. I go open it. "Hey Cesar, Mariah" I said. "Hey" said Cesar. Mariah just nods. They comes inside and instantly go to Jasper. I sigh and clean up. Mariah walks over. "You have a beautiful house" said Mariah. I thank her. "Thank you" I said, smiling. Mariah nods and we get the house ready. Mariah heads to the bathroom and I watch Cesar play with Jasper. I yawn and sit on the sofa. I've been feeling off for the past couple of weeks, I just.... I had a one night stand with a stranger. I go to the en suite and do a pregnancy test. 

Positive. Oh my god. I throw it in the bin and I go downstairs. I sit on the sofa and groan. Be happy. I walk out the back and Jasper is playing with Cesar and Mariah. I smile and sit on the seat. I hear the front door opening. Mum, dad walk inside. Along with Patxi Azpilicueta and Charo Tanco along with Juan, Cesar's parents and brother. I smile and everyone sits down to hand out presents. I smile and Jasper loves everything. We do the cake and then once the party's over, everyone leaves. 

Cesar decides to stay to help. "You OK?" asked Cesar. I nod. "Kinda." I said. "What's wrong?" asked Cesar. "I had a one night stand and now I'm pregnant" I said. "Oh" said Cesar. "Yeah. Um, its late you should probably head home" I said. Jasper's already in bed. "Spencer, I can stay in the guest room" said Cesar, sighing. "I'm fine, Cesar. Go home" I said. He nods and leaves. I go to bed.

As the months go on, Cesar I can sense is worried. I don't know who I slept with since I left straight after it and I just.... fuck. I'm nine months, Cesar has Jasper and mum is staying with me. I feel pain and wetness. "Mum! My water's broke!" I said, crying. We rush to the car and drive to the hospital. We check in and it's a waiting game now.

7 hours later I have a daughter, Josie Rose. I gasp when I look at her. "Mum" I said. "She has Cesar's eyes and hair." said mum. "I-I slept with him, I-I can't remember" I said. "I'll call him" said mum. She does and soon he arrives. "Can we do a DNA test?" I ask the doctor. Cesar agrees and they swap both of them. 

We wait around and finally, we got the results. His the dad. "Cesar.... how?" I ask. "Me and Mariah had a fight and I guess I got too drunk. Oh fuck me" said Cesar. "Cesar..... I'm sorry for how I treated you, how I told you I hate you. I didn't mean it. I..... I was emotional and hormonal and everything. I should have left to cool down instead of getting too hot and said something I regret" I said. "I forgave you, Spence" said Cesar. "How are you going to tell Mariah?" I ask. "I'll just tell her and she can decide whether she forgives me or not. I.... rushed into the marriage and dating. I only married her cause she got pregnant and her dad would have killed me." said Cesar. I hand Josie to him. "Cesar, be honest  how do you feel about Mariah?" I ask. "I love her but I am not in love with her. I'm in love with you" said Cesar. "I am still in love with you, Cesar. I really am sorry" I said. "It's fine, its over" said Cesar. He smiles at me. "Little Josie here, is beautiful" said Cesar. "She sure is" I said. I hear Cesar's name being called. Mariah, Jasper and Rebecca comes in. Jasper runs over. "Baby sister" said Jasper. "Yeah, buddy, baby sister" I said. Cesar hands me Josie and he picks Jasper up. He sits him on the bed. "Hey, Mariah, can we talk?" asked Cesar. She nods and they go out to the hall. I yawn and Jasper smiles. "Mama she looks like me." said Jasper. I nod. "YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR EX AND GOT HER PREGNANT?!" yelled Mariah. I gasp and glance at the door. The door opens. Mariag grabs Rebecca. "Your a slut, Spencer" said Mariah. She walks away.

Cesar walks in and sighs. "I'm sorry" said Cesar. "It's fine" I said. After one full day in the hospital, we're allowed home. Cesar brings everything back and we cuddle on the sofa as Jasper has his nap and Josie is asleep.

Cesar and Mariah got joint custody over Rebecca. Mariah hates me but it's normal. 

2 years after Josie was born, we got married. We had two more kids, Natalia Rue and Nathan Oscar Azpilicueta .

We needed that break away from each other to realise our love is the strongest and that we need each other.

Part 2 is finally out and it took me a while if I wanted to give Cesar and Spencer a second chance but then I am firm beleiver in that if a love is so strong, they can overcome anything that comes at them.

I am proud of the lads today winning their match against West Ham! CHRISTIAN PULISIC SCORED THE WINNING GOAL! I know everyone is loving him now but they can't go back on liking him now to only hate him in a bad game. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx