Andy Robertson

NAME: Dalia 

You support Man City

Your POV:

For as long as I remeber I've supported Man City. My whole family supports Man City and we adore having watch parties for the big games. I mean, we have fun. I met Andy and I liked him. So, after dates and I mean many dates we begin dating and here we are 3 years later. I know he plays for Liverpool but I found it easy to hide my love for Man City from him. I love Andy and I love how well he does at Liverpool but I just... I can't tell him. I love him but if I told him he'd be upset. Only problem is my family organised a watch party and its when the Liverpool vs Chelsea match is on today as well. I always go to the watch parties but my parents tell me its ok to support Liverpool too because of Andy but I disagree because then I'd be a snake. I told them I'd be there and I'd sort it out with Andy anyway. 

"Baby, when are you leaving for the stadium?" asked Andy. "Babe, my parents need me to help with something important, I'll watch it at their house, babe" I said. "OK, say hi to them for me" said Andy, kissing me and leaving. I sigh and leave. I arrive quickly and then go pull on my Man City 'Phillips' jersey. I smile and we turn the match on. My mum posts a video of us celebrating their win  and I forget Andy follows her. I smile and after dinner I head home. 

I did change before I came home. I did also check that Liverpool lost their match today. Shit, his gonna be devastated. I go inside and Andy is on the sofa, freshly washed. "Hi, Andy. I'm sorry about you guys not winning" I said, looking at him. "Thanks. Why did you never tell me you supported Man City?" asked Andy, showing me my mum's instagram. "I-I didn't want you hating me or feeling jealous or annoyed. I didn't want you to think any different of me" I said. "I wouldn't have, Dalia. I would have accepted it as long as you supported me" said Andy. "Andy.... I am sorry" I said. "Dalia, you should have told me. I thought we had no lies in our relationship but I guess I was the only one who knew that." said Andy.

"Andy.... I'm sorry" I said. "I need space. I just.... its not over you supporting Man City its the lies." said Andy. He grabs his bags and walks out. I sigh and sit down on the sofa. I get a call from mum and dad. They literally tell me I should have just told him from the start. I guess I should have told him from the start but will this be the end of us? 

Three weeks later

Andy finally comes home and he told me we had to talk. "Dalia, I love you. I love you so much and well, I want to move past this." said Andy. I begin to smile. "Andy, I do support you though. I always have, Andy. I never wanted to hurt you and I should have told you but I guess I didn't want you to think I'd hate your team" I said. "Its fine. The lads know and they weren't angry you supported Man City just that you never told us" said Andy. I nod.

After that day, I support two teams. Me and Andy got closer, stronger and married a year later. 

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx