REQUESTED Kyle Walker

football___

NAME: Yn
Pregnancy senses

Me and Kyle have been dating for nearly 10 years. We have 2 kids, Ellery who is 3 and Nathan who is 9. Ellery is a daddy's girl but also does not like me with any other baby or kid. Nathan is a mommy's boy and adores me but wants another sibling.

Today for some reason Kyle decided to stay home and have a relaxing day with us. I know his up to something. I get ready for the day and Kyle walks inside.

"Baby, I know what's up with you" said Kyle. "What?" I ask, frowning. "Your pregnant" said Kyle. "No I am not. I would know, Kyle" I said. "You are, babe. Your eating pickles on pizza" said Kyle, looking at me. "I'd know, Kyle" I said, nodding.

For the rest of the day he annoys me with this until eventually I snap not knowing Ellery is behind us. "Mommy, daddy" said Ellery. I hug her and tell nothings wrong. I do I'm the end decide to do a pregnancy test cause if his right, then I'm pregnant. I do it and turns out, I am pregnant. I call him in and show him.

"I'm sorry, Kyle, I should have believe you instead of getting annoyed at you" I said, sighing. "It's fine" said Kyle. We go to the kids and tell them. "Mommy is having a baby, she's pregnant" said Kyle. Ellery nods and Nathan hugs me. All of a sudden Ellery cries. "Oh Elle, I'm sorry. We had a fight while you were doing the test and Ellie baby, I love you" said Kyle.

"Love you too daddy" said Ellery.

We had a baby girl, Emilia Lee Walker.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx