Ben Chillwell

NAME: Dakota

His a single dad to twins

Ben's POV: 

Three years ago me and my girlfriend had twins. I was delighted and so was Lilliana until they were born. For the first couple of weeks everything was fine, she was happy and enjoying them. Demi and Damien weren't easy. They had tempers already and Lilliana eventually snapped and left us alone. I had to be strong for Demi and Damien, so I held my feelings back until they were in bed. Now their 3 and active. They both lov football and thankful for them. 

"Demi, Damien... we're going to the park!" I said. Demi walks in. "Daddy! Damien took my shoes!" shouted Demi. "OK, I'll talk to him" I said. I walk into their room and look at Damien. "Damien, give Demi her shoes back" I said. "Fine. I was just messing with her" whinging Damien. "Damien, that isn't exactly messing but you do have to say sorry to her" I said. "OK, daddy" said Damien. He walks out to Demi and says sorry. They hug it out and I help Demi put her shoes on. They put their coats on and we go to my car. I put them in their car seats and drive to the park.

I find a spot and park in it. I take them out and we walk to the playground. I let them play and then I hear someone being talked to rudely. "Dakota! Your my kids nanny, not their best friend! They are not allowed to eat ice cream!" said a woman. "I-I.... they saw other kids having it and their 4" said Dakota. "Your fired!" yelled the woman. The woman takes her kids and leaves. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but over hear you getting fired" I said, sitting beside her. "I-I just have them ice cream" said Dakota. "Oh, but that's fine. I mean, my kids love ice cream. If you want, yo can work for me as my twins nanny. I mean, I'm a footballer and I don't want to keep asking my parents to babysit two 3 year olds." I said. "OK, I'd love that. Thanks for letting me work for you. I promise I won't do anything stupid" said Dakota. "Your fine, my kids can have ice cream when you allow it" I said. She smiles and looks down. 

Demi and Damien run over. "Demi, Damien, meet your new nanny, Dakota" I said. Demi smiles. "You look pretty" said Demi. "Thank you, Demi" said Dakota. I stand up. "Let's go get ice cream" I said. Damien and Demi jump up and down. "Dakota, did you drive?" I ask. "Walked" said Dakota. "Let's go" I said. We go to my car and we get in. I drive to the nearst ice cream shop. We go in and we all have chocolate ice cream. We sit down and Dakota smiles. "Thank you for giving me a chance" said Dakota. "Well, you only gave her kids ice cream, it's not gonna kill them" I said. Dakota giggles. "Where's their mum, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Dakota. I look at her and look down. "She left us after she realised they had a temper and didn't want to deal with them" I said. "Oh. That's stupid" said Dakota. "Yeah, you have her eyes" I said. "What was her name?" asked Dakota. "Lilliana Jameson" I said. "Lilli? She's my cousin" said Dakota. I gasp. "We never talk, ever since she told me she abandoned her kids but I didn't know who she was dating" said Dakota. "Oh wow, I saw a picture of you. When you were 12 and wow" I said. She blushes. "I grew" said Dakota. 

For the next couple of months, we got closer and fell in love. We've now been dating for 2 years and I haven't seen Lilliana ever  since dating Dakota which I'm happy about. "Ben, my mum is getting remarried, do you and the twins want to come?" asked Dakota. "Of course, I'd love too and I know that look, your scared Lilliana will be there but baby, she left me and the twins, I have no feelings whatsoever for her now. She's a bitch" I said. She nods and kisses me. 

Dakota walks out wearing a blue dress with silver heels and her 7 month pregnant bump on show

Dakota walks out wearing a blue dress with silver heels and her 7 month pregnant bump on show. I walk over and kiss her. "You look breathtaking" I said. She smiles and kisses me. "My mum told me, Lilliana doesn't know your dating anyone" said Dakota. "Who care's, she lost the right to love me" I said. 

Demi and Damien walk inside. "Mama, you look pretty" said Demi and Damien. "Thank you, Demi, Damien. You both look amazing" said Dakota. I smile and we get in the car.  Once we arrive, I help Dakota out and then we get the twins out. We go into the church and sit down. The ceremony was beautiful and we head to the reception. We sit down and Dakota leans her head against my shoulder. "I just need a sec, the baby is kicking really hard" said Dakota. I nod and kiss her. "Dakota?" said Lilliana. "Lilliana" said Dakota. She stands up. "Your pregnant" said Lilliana. "I am" said Dakota. I stand up. I place my hands on her waist. "Hi, Lilliana" I said. "Ben" said Lilliana. I look at her. "Your dating her" said Lilliana. I nod. "I am." I said. "Mummy! Damien stole my crisps!" said Demi. "Demi! I'm sorry!" said Damien. I smile and look at Demi. "OK, I forgive you, Damien" said Demi. I smile and Dakota grabs my hand. "See,  his maturing" said Dakota. "Just like me" I said, laughing. Lilliana frowns. "I'm their mom!" said Lilliana. "No. You left them when they were babies. They don't know you. So, please, leave them alone. I went to the adoption agency, they allowed Kota to adopt them. You do not deserve our kids" I said. Lilliana nods and runs off. We sit down and Kota kisses me. 

A month later we had our baby girl, Madyln Joelle Chilwell. I proposed to Kota 3 months after we had Madyln. Kota was really happy and we decided to get married in 6 months instead of waiting. 

Me and Kota, we found love when we least expected it.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx