Jordan Henderson

NAME: Paige
You used to be on Love Island
Your POV:

Last year I was on Love Island and I obviously was with Nick. We were together for around 10 months after we left but eventually we realised that long distance was incredibly hard. He lived in Belfast and I lived in Liverpool.

I was upset over it but now I'm fine. I'm not embarrassed by being on the show but I know some people did not like me cause of how I acted when my first boy kissed multiple women in Casa Mor. I wish I never acted like that but it was heightening in there.

Now being single and realising that this is shit. I mean, the whole country saw my experience and judged me. They still judge me. Before Love Island I was dating Jordan Henderson for a couple of years and we broke up a year before Love Island. Now Jordan has a girlfriend and they have a baby girl, Alexa. I wish I never left him and now I'm dealing with it. Pretty much badly because Nick was a complete sweetheart and so was Jordan.

I'm waiting outside a cafe, waiting for Jessica, a fellow contestant from Love Island when I hear my name. "Paige?" Asked Jordan. I look at him. "Hey, Jordan" I said. "Hi, how are you?" Asked Jordan, his girlfriend Rebecca and Alexa are with him. "I'm good, just waiting for Jess" I said. He smiles. "That's good" said Jordan, smiling. I nod. "Hey Paige, ready to go?" Asked Jess. I nod and say bye to them.

We get to her car. "So that was your ex" said Jess, glancing at me. "Yup, we dated for 4 years. I loved him so much, we broke up." I said, sighing. "Oh, well maybe he is the one or maybe his not" said Jess. I shake my head. "Well, I dumped him. I don't even know why" I said, rubbing my thighs. "Well, you never know." Said Jess. I nod.

Two weeks later I message Jordan to meet up. He agrees and we meet at our spot. We sit on our bench. "What's wrong?" Asked Jordan. "I.... I dumped you for no reason other then me being stupid. I listened to my mum and well, I shouldn't have. I went on Love Island thinking I needed it. I still love you, Jordan." I said. Jordan sighs. "I love Becks" said Jordan. I nod and I decide to leave.

A week later I've made up my mind to move to Dublin in Ireland. I give a letter to Jordan's mum to give to Jordan. I leave and go to the airport.

Jordan's POV:

Mum comes over. "Paige gave this to me, I'll be leaving so you can read this. Jordan, she was amazing for you" said mum, handing me an envelope and leaves. I open my letter and begin to read.

Jordan,
I'm sorry to write this in a letter. When I left you, I was insecure. I was listening to others and let their words bother me. I never, ever wanted to hurt you. After you left, I didn't know what to do. I applied to Love Island as a joke and I got on. I had a shit time. I made some amazing girlfriends and found Nick. He was special after Jamie.
We broke up 10 months after cause he could tell I wasn't feeling it. Haha, he could see how I felt for you even if he hoped it was for him.
I wish I could have  another chance but I can't. I've accepted it and I've moved away. I'm moving to Dublin, Ireland. I'm pretty much content with this decision, even if I stay single forever. Maybe adopt a kid, cause I want to be a mom.
I will always love you, Jordy.
Love,
Paige <3

I place the letter on the table and hear my name. I've always loved Paige. I still do. Rebecca is amazing and is the mother of my baby but I still love Paige. "Jordan?" Asked Rebecca. "Becca, I.... I'm sorry. I love you but I still love Paige and it's clear now" I said. "I already know your feelings for her. Go to her. We can co-parent" said Rebecca.

I rush to the airport and book a flight to Dublin. I get on and rest for the hour flight. Once I arrive, I text Jessica on Instagram and she told me the address. I go to her house and knock. Paige opens the door and gasps. "I love you, I am in love with you and I'm sorry for what I said that last week. I never stopped" I said. Paige smiles and kisses me. "What about Rebecca and Alexa?" I ask. "We're going to co-parent" I said. Paige smiles and kisses me.

After that she moved back to Liverpool and we wasted no time in getting married. We would have been married last year or even sooner but better late then never.

A year after we got married we had twins, Katie Rue and Adam Isaac Henderson.

Maybe we needed that to find out we are meant for each other.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine

Lorna xx