Jordan Henderson

Name: Alissa

His married and loves you

His POV:

I've been married to Rebecca for 8 years now and we have three kids, Elexa, Alba and Liam. I have a best friend from childhood, Alissa. She is amazing and I always did love her but she was marrying her boyfriend from secondary school. Now, she's divorced and has two kids. Kayla and Kaiden. Their twins and their 8 years old. I wish I could act on it but I can't. I love Rebecca but I'm in love with Alissa.

"Jordan, Ali and the kids are coming over now" said Rebecca. I nod and rub my face. I hear the door and I go open it. "Hey, Ali" I said. She is beautiful. "JORDAN!!!" Screamed Kayla. She hugs me and I smile. "Hey bug" I said, smiling. We go to the kitchen and the kids go out to play. Becca frowns when her phone rings. "Sorry, Jord. I've been called in for work, love you" said Becca, leaving. I sigh and sit down.

"She has a job" said Alissa. "Yeah, a personal assistant to Bob Hickey, CEO of a record company" I said, pulling out my phone. "Oh, is she always gone?" Asked Ali. I nod, pulling out my wallet. "Yeah, which shit since I have more time at home then she does" I said, glancing out the back. "Do,... you still love her?" Asked Ali. I breathe in. "No. I have always loved you but you were married, I was trying to move on and now look at me." I said. "I have always loved you too, I have never thought you'd love me back" said Ali. I smile and hug her. "I need to break up with her, divorce her." I said. I nod at her and we go outside to play with the kids.

Every time I try, she gets called into work. Today is the day. Rebecca is sitting outside. "Becs, can we talk?" I ask. "I'm sorry, I cheated on you and I did it with Bob and oh god" said Rebecca. "Oh, I was gonna say I'm divorcing you" I said. "Oh" said Rebecca. "I'm sorry but I love Ali and I don't want to lead you on any further" I said. I hand her the papers and she signs. "I guess we both in the end, loved as friends and not lovers" said Rebecca. I nod and hug her. "I have everything packed and I'll be living with Ali, Kayla and Kaiden" I said, grabbing my phone. She nods.

I hug my kids bye and go to Ali. Ali hugs me and we go on our first date.

We get married two years later.

We have twins, Gavin Rex and Penelope Mae Henderson.

Love is never easy.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine

Lorna xx