Declan Rice

NAME: Brynlee

You and him have a fight over you not going to the Euro final (set in 2021 during the Euros) 

Declan's POV:

Todays the final of the Euro's 2020, we finally have a solf out Wembley since they eased Covid-19 restrictions. I asked my girlfriend Brynlee to come and she said OK, so I got her the best ticket ever and I left. Since we basically live at the training ground to train non-stop, I haven't spoken to her fully, only a few messages. I can't wait to see her and try to score a goal for her. Mason walks over and smirks. "Your girl will be there" said Mason. "Oh yeah, my beautiful girlfriend of 3 years will be there!" I said. He smiles and goes to Luke. I sit down and text my mum. Her and dad will be there as well, which is good. 

As we got to the stadium, we go put our gear on and then head out to the pitch to practice for a bit, a warm up. Afterwards we go inside to put on the kit for the match. I look at everyone and Harry Kane stands up. "Let's win this for England!" said Harry. We all cheer and do the handshake. We watch Gareth walk in and he smiles. "Well, lads the day has arrived! Let's go out there and do England proud!" said Gareth. We cheer and walk out. As we line up, I look around and I glance at the seat where Brynlee should be and its empty. I shrug and think she went toilet. 

Soon we're playing and it isn't going well at all. Italy is proving to be a hard team to get pass, especially with some cheating going on but the referees are blind. Soon its half time and Brynlee's seat is empty. I look down and go into the changing rooms. I text mum. She texts back she never showed up. I'm gutted but also angry. "Brynlee isn't here" said Mason. "No. She's not" I said. "Did she text you?" asked Mason. "No" I said, rubbing my head. "Well, let's focus on the match" said Mason. I nod and we go back out. 

Once we start again, we end up in a draw and that goes to penalties. After going on, Italy ends up winning. I hug Marcus, Bukayo and Sancho, they feel like shit since they missed their penalties but it was just unlucky. Afterwards, we go to the changing rooms to change. I yawn and we go to the hotel. 

NEXT DAY

Time to go home. I get in the taxi and decide to go on Twitter. All the abuse Marcus, Jadon and Bukayo are getting is horrible. I go on Twitter.

Declanrice: To everyon sending abusive hate to Marcus, Jadon and Bukayo, stop. It wasn't their luck to score, we lost as a team. They don't deserve to get hate for missing penalties, they tried and that's all we could ask for. We made it to the final and we played strong. Spread love not hate! 

Once I arrive, I pay. I grab my bags and go inside. I go past the sitting room where Brynlee is sitting. I go to the guest room and unpack. I'm sleeping here tonight. I go have a shower and go downstairs. "I'm sorry you lost" said Brynlee. I shrug. "It's not like you care, since you couldn't even make it after I got you the free ticket" I said, shrugging. "Dec.... something came up" said Brynlee. "You should have texted, so I'd know if you were coming. You didn't. You chose to not say anything and let me worry! We lost. You weren't there! The only match I asked you to go to this year and you chose to not turn up! I needed you!" I said, coming close to yelling. "Jack.... he needed me. His girlfriend dumped him!" said Brynlee, looking at me. "AND I NEEDED YOU THERE FOR SUPPORT! EVERY OTHER WAG IS THERE!" I shout at her. She sighs. "Look, you lost and I'm sorry but did you really need me? No. Jack was devastated!" said Brynlee. "Go be with him then right now then if you think I didn't need you. Maybe I don't! All I wanted was you there, to support me. To wear my jersey! Only you chose Jack! I'm gonna order food for myself and go to the guest room. I don't care what you do" I said. I order a McDonalds and wait for it. Once I get it, I go to the guest room and sit on the bed to eat it. Afterwards I decide to go for a walk.