Mason Mount

NAME: Victoria

Your Thomas Tuchel's daughter

I guess you could say being the daughter of the Chelsea coach is good. It is, don't get me wrong but I wish for more freedom. I mean, I was told to not date his players which I obeyed until me and Mason started chatting and realising how much of a connection we had. It's been a year and we're strong, in love and happy. One thing is that my dad doesn't know and I mean, how can I tell him I am dating Mason Mount? He will kill me but I would hope he wouldn't, I mean Mason is someone my dad wants me to date, so he should be happy. 

I'm going to the match today, which I'm excited for. I put on a Chelsea jersey and jeans. I put my hair in a bun and light make up. I go downstairs and drive to the stadium. I go inside and see the team and dad standing there. I walk over and smirk. "You boys look happy" I said, laughing. Mason nods and walks over. "Sure we are, playing at our home stadium" said Mason. I smirk. "Gotta love this place" I said, pinching his cheeks. He swats my hand away and goes back to Ben. Dad walks over and hugs me. "Hey sweetie" said dad. "Hey dad, how's it going?" I ask. "Good, their doing good" said dad. I smile and sit down on the bench. Mason waves and they continue practicing. I go on my phone and smile. I hear my name. "Yeah, Mason?" I ask. "Just wanted to ask do you want to go get a drink with me?" asked Mason.  I nod and follow him into the stadium. "Any idea on how to tell dad?" I ask. "No idea, would he be angry?" asked Mason. "I don't know. He likes you and I would like to think he would approve of us" I said. Mason hugs me and kisses my cheek. We grab water and walk back out. 

I settle down and watch them train. I smile and dad walks over. "Hey bug" said dad. "Hi, dad" I said. I smile and he hugs me. "I know your dating Mason" said dad. I look at him. "How?" I ask. "I oversaw you and him kissing a couple of weeks ago" said dad. "I..... we should have told you sooner but we didn't know how" I said. "I know, I want to prank him" said dad. I nod. "Sure, dad" I said. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. He walks back to Mason. I smile and look at fingers. I stand up and walk over to Mason. I lean up to his ear. "Hey, dad knows and his gonna prank you so we can prank him back" I said. Mason chuckles and we go to the changing rooms. 

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and pull his top off, he does the same with me. I smirk into the kiss and take a shoe off and throw it somewhere. He begins to laugh and kisses down my neck to my chest. I hear footsteps and soon everyone walks in with dad. "Oh my god! Your about to have sex with my daughter!" yelled dad, smirking. I pull my top back on and Mason jumps up. "We've been dating for a year, sir." said Mason. "Wow, a year in secret" said dad. I nod. I sigh and chuckle. "Sir, I know your gonna prank me, Tori told me. Uh... she pranked you by you walking in on us but we never thought the whole team would walk in" said Mason, blushing. 

"Damn" said dad. I laugh and dad smiles.

2 years later me and Mason get married. Dad was delighted when we got back to the reception. 

A year later we had a baby boy, Grace Sarah Mount.

A year after Grace was born, we had twins, Kaden Joe and Lucia Ann Mount

Dad was really happy with me getting married to Mason and having three kids. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx