Ben Chilwell

NAME: Evelyn 

His back training with the first team after injury

Short imagine only cause Ben's back in first team training!

His POV:

Today I'm finally going back to first team training, I won't be able to play for the final two matches but I just can't wait to get back to it. Evelyn has been really supportive and said she'll come to support me. I pull on my Chelsea training gear and wash my face. 

Evelyn walks out and smiles at me. "You ready?" asked Eve. I nod. "Yeah, let me grab a granola bar" I said, nodding. She nods and I go grab a granola bar. Once we get in the car, we drive to Cobham. Once we arrive, I stop. "What's wrong?" asked Eve. "I'm nervous. What if I'm crap?" I ask. Eve takes my hand. "No, your gonna do great, you trained with other Chelsea squads and you were great, now your back with the first team" said Eve. I nod. We step out and I hug her. "Thank you for being here" I said. "Always" said Eve. We go inside and everyone begins to clap. Thomas hugs me and Mason runs to me. 

"CHILLY!" yelled Mason. "Hey Mase" I said, smiling big at him. "Your finally back!" said Mason. "I am! I missed this" I said, smiling. I watch Eve sit down and we have the briefing before the training goes underway. 

As the day goes by, I'm back in the swing of it. Obviously, we're being careful but I can't wait for next season to play. 

Afterwards, me and Eve go home. I have a shower and we have chicken and vegetables with mas potato for dinner. "So, your back" said Eve. I smile, while nodding. "I am. I can't explain the feeling of being back at the first team training." I said, smiling. "Well, I can't wait for next season" said Eve. "Same here" I said.

We go to bed early since I have training tomorrow.

So,  this is a happy update cause BEN CHILWELL IS BACK IN FIRST TEAM TRAINING!

Really needed some good knows after Little Mix went on break.

I'm currently listening to Little Mix and the Heartstopper mixtape from the it Netflix series Heartstopper!

Who has seen Heartstopper? I have and I love it! I've watched it probably 100 times already! I'm addicted!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!!

And good luck to Chelsea on tonights game but we are in the Champions League next season! 

Lorna xx