REQUESTED Mason Mount

football___
NAME: Y/n
Masons daughter being scared of everyone
Your 4 in this
Your POV:

Everyday I go to Cobham with my dad, Mason Mount, to see him practice. I love seeing him train but I'm scared of his team and most scared of Thomas Tuchel, there is just something about him. Anyway today I'm going with him since mum is going to work at the hospital.

"Y/n let's go" said Mason. I go to him and he smiles. "Let's go bug" said Mason. I take his hand and he leads me to the car. He places me in my booster seat and straps me in. "Now, we will be there soon" said Mason. I nod, picking up my iPad.

Once we arrive, I get a bit cranky so dad lets me go to sleep in the changing room. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

I wake up and yawn. I decide to go looking for dad. I go outside and I walk around. I end up finding nowhere I know. I keep walking around and I begin to cry. No one is here, I'm lost.

Eventually I spot Thomas. I cry and he spots me. "Hey, Y/n, you ok?" Asked Thomas. "I'm lost." I said. "I know where your dad is, come with me" said Thomas, smiling. I put my hands up and he picks me up. I snuggle into him and he walks to the pitch. Once dad sees me, he walks over. "Hi, what's wrong?" Asked Mason. "I got lost and Tommy helped me" I said, smiling. The lads come over.

"You found us, now wanna kick the ball?" Asked Ben. I nod and Thomas places me on the ground. We play around and when we go home. I tell dad I love them all now and I'm not scared. Dad was delighted about it because he knew I would.

I hope you enjoyed this

Lorna xx