Ben Chilwell

NAME: Michelle (Ellie)

You cheat on him with his sister

Me and Ben have been dating for 4 years. He doesn't know I'm bisexual and I know I have to tell him but how do I tell my boyfriend I also like girls. I'm going over to his house to meet him. I put on a skirt, a white shirt and heels.I curl my hair and light make up. I head over and open the door. I go inside and see Katie, Ben's sister. I know she's bisexual as well.

"Hey Ellie" said Katie. "Hey, Kat" I said. "Ben's popped to the shop" said Katie. I nod and sit beside her. "So, Ellie. Your bisexual" said Katie. "Yeah, I am. I figured you'd guess it" I said, smiling. Katie is beautiful. I smile and she smiles back. 

As we stare in each others eyes, we lean in and kiss. I smile and pull back. Ben walks in. "Hey baby" said Ben. I smile and he kisses me. 

As the days go by, me and Katie see each other all the time. I'm falling for her but I love Ben as well. I smile and relax with Katie in my bed. 

8 months later

BEN'S POV:

I'm surprising Ellie tonight, as in I'm proposing. I have the keys to her house. I grab everything and drive over with Mason and Christian. "Your gonna be engaged!" said Mason. "I know, I'm so excited" I said. We get there and I frown. "Katie's car is here?" I said. "That's weird" said Christian. We get out and go inside. I look around and two bra's are on the ground. I frown and follow the path of clothes to her bedroom. I open the door to see Katie and Ellie naked and um.... having sex. "Ellie? Katie?" I said, gasping. Ellie sits up. "Ben!" said Ellie. I turn and run downstairs. Mason grabs my arm. "She.... she cheated on me with my sister" I said. "Oh my god" said Mason. I rub my face and she walks downstairs in a dressing gown. "Explain yourselves." I said. "I'm bisexual and I fell in love with Katie. It begand 8 months ago" said Ellie. I sigh. Katie walks down. "Your both dead to me" I said. I grab my stuff and leave with the lads. 

I go home and cry. I pull my phone out and text mum about what's happened. She responds with come over. I grab my wallet and go to my parents house. I wak inside and there is Katie with Ellie. I groan. "Katie, what you have done is inexcuseble! You cheated on my son, Ellie. I understand your bisexual and I understand I have no right to give out but my son has loved you so much that you decide to cheat. Katie, your out. You messed up all the time and we can't keep cleaning up your mess." said Mum. I sigh and lean back. "Mum" said Katie. "No." said mum. Katie and Ellie leaves. I hug mum and go home. 

I will never to them again. I go to bed, to sleep away the pain. 

2 years later

I heard that Ellie and Katie got married and I didn't turn up. I don't care about them and I never turned up to the wedding even though they invited me. I began dating, Maci. She knows about Katie and Ellie and she was angry about it. She hates the idea of cheating and we bonded really strong. 

We are meeting my family today, Ellie and Katie are going to be there but I have Maci. We get there and Ellie spots me. Maci takes my hand and kisses me. "Everything will be fine, baby" said Maci. I nod and kiss her back. 

Ellie and Katie walks over to us. "Hey" said Ellie. "Your dating" said Katie. "I am. Maci this is Ellie and Katie" I said. "Hi." said Maci. "Hi" said Ellie. "Ben, we're sorry. I should have told you" said Ellie. "Yes, you should have. Then we wouldn't be in this mess but I found Maci." I said. 

After all that, we got married and now we have a baby girl, Rose Lu Chilwell. She looks just like her mum!

I guess after finding out about Ellie, I needed to lose Ellie to find Maci.

I hope you enjoyed thiss imagine!

Lorna xx