Trent Alexander-Arnold

NAME: Stella

You think his cheating on you but he's actually not

Stella's POV:

Me and Trent have been dating since we were 17 and we're now 23. Lately, I've been feeling weird, like there is something happening that I don't know. I have a feeling his cheating but I don't want to believe it. I love him but if his cheating, I'm done. I pull on jeans and a white top. I slide on vans and curl my hair. I do light make up and go downstairs. Trent smiles at me. "Hey beautiful" said Trent. I smile and thank him. He kisses me and I smile. 

Trent leaves to go to training and I sit on the sofa. I yawn and brush my hair off my face. I stand up and go get my keys. I drive to my friends, Jessica's house and knock. "Hey, what's wrong?" asked Jess. "I... think Trent's cheating on me" I said. "Why do you think that? He worships the ground you stand on" said Jessica. I shrug. "I-I just have a feeling" I said. "You have no evidence, find evidence" said Jessica. "You think his not cheating" I said. She nods. 

I sigh and we go to a  cafe. I frown when I spot Trent with a woman. I pull Jessica behind a wall. "Trents there with a woman" I said, looking around the wall. "Babe, she's like 40" said Jessica. "And?" I ask. "He wouldn't cheat on you with an older woman!" said Jessica. I shrug and I watch them. We leave and go back to Jess'. I sit on the sofa and sigh. 

"I'm gonna confront him. I mean, if his cheating then I'm done" I said. "Stella!" said Jessica. I stand up and go home. I sit on the sofa and watch a random movie. Once its over, I hear the door open. I stand up. "Trent. I saw you with a woman today. Your cheating!" I said. "No! I am not!" said Trent. "You are, Trent. I saw you with her. I am not stupid!" I said, frowning. "She's fucking 40!" said Trent. "And? Age is just a number!" I said. "We are not having a fight over me having a meeting with a woman twice my age!" said Trent. "Your cheating, admit it" I said. He breathes in and out. "See! You can't!" I said. "Fuck this." said Trent. He takes a box out of his bag. "Here" said Trent, throwing it at me. I catch it and open it. An engagement ring. "I was meeting with Sarah cause she was designing the ring I was going to propose with! That's why I've been acting fishy!" said Trent. "Trent...." I said, trailing off. "No. I need space, cause obviously you don't trust me" said Trent. I watch him leave and begin to cry.

Trent's POV:

I drive to Alex and Perrie's house. I knock and Perrie opens the door holding 6 month old Axel. "I'm sorry but I have no where else to go" I said. "It's fine, Axel is in a cuddly mood" said Perrie, smiling. She leads me in and we sit down. Alex joins me and looks at me. "What's wrong?" asked Alex. "Stella thought I was cheating, accused me of it all because he saw me with Sarah who designed her engagement ring. I just.... what do I do?" I ask. Perrie sighs and looks at me. "Trent, what do you feel like doing? Do you think she trusts you?" asked Perrie. "I thought she did but turns out she doesn't" I said. "What do you want to do?" asked Alex. "I don't know, Alex. How can I break up with her over this but how can I be happy knowing she doesn't tust me" I said.  "You can stay tonight and sleep on it. Me and Alex were gonna watch a movie" said Perrie. I smile and settle down. I hold Axel and he smiles at me. "Your just like your daddy, but you have your mama's smile" I coo at the baby. Axel gurgles and reaches out to touch my face. Alex smiles. "Your good with him" said Alex. "I know I am, his my best friend" I said, smiling. Alex smiles  and eventually we go to bed.

NEXT DAY

I go home and Stella is in the sitting room. I look at her and sigh. "Trent" said Stella. "Don't talk, let me speak. I slept on it all night and I came to a conclusion. I love you but I can't be in a relationship where my girlfriend has no trust in me. I thought you trusted me but it turns out you don't. I want to break up. I love you but I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust me" I said. "Trent... I am so sorry!" said Stella. "It's fine. I... want the ring" I said. She hands it to me. "You can have the house, Stella. Alex and Perrie are letting me stay with them till I buy a house" I said. She nods and I go back everything. I drive it to Alex's house and settle in. 

I moved out 4 months later to the house next to Alex and Perrie's. 

I stayed single for a while, until Ophelia walked into my life.  

I had to lose Stella to find the one.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx