Bukayo Saka

NAME: Laurel
You dump him for an older man
Your POV:

Me and Bukayo have been dating for 3 years. He is great but while his doing football, I'm in college. I love it and made loads of friends which makes me happy knowing I made good friends. I made one friend who is 25 and his funny and always gives me butterflies.

I knew I was fucked when he looked at me. I knew that I needed to break up with Bukayo instead of cheating. He deserves to be told why not me cheating and hurting him EVEN more. Jesus this would be easy if we weren't dating for 3 years. I glance at my phone and sigh. It's time.

"Hey babe, want to go on a date tonight?" Asked Bukayo. I shake my head. "Sorry, Kayo.... Can we talk?" I ask, sitting down. He nods. "What's wrong?" Asked Kayo. "You know Ryder.... Me and him.... I didn't kiss or cheat but I did fall in love with him. I didn't want to cheat or even for you to find out through someone else so here I am. I want to break up" I said. "Ok. I can't say anything to change your mind" said Kayo. I shake my head and he nods. "Kayo.... I'll move out. He asked me to move in" I said, looking down. "Ok" said Kayo. I grab my stuff and leave. I get to his and he helps me.

"Hey baby, you will be ok" said Ryder. "I know, he was a big part of my life" I said. "I know but it's a new chapter" said Ryder. I nod and kiss him. Whenever he is with me, I'm happy.

Bukayo's POV:

To find out she fell for someone else is heartbreaking, three years and she falls for someone else. I text some of my friends/teammates about it and their shocked. They thought we were it. Turns out we weren't it. I decide I have to tell people.

Liked by masonmount, jordanhenderson, capital

Liked by masonmount, jordanhenderson, capital.fm, and 1million others,

BukayoSaka: I'm sorry to say after three years together me and Laurel broke up, at this time we will like privacy and no questions asked. Thank you for all your support.
Masonmount: I'm sorry mate. Chin up
Jordanhenderson: first heartbreak, break up sucks

I sigh and lean back. The quote is what I will follow. I love quotes and this will help me. I mean, if it was meant to be she wouldn't have fell for Ryder. I yawn and order pizza.

After a year I met Audrey and well, we got married four years later. We had a baby boy, Oscar Saka.

A short imagine, hope you enjoyed

Not my best work, I may come back and redo it.

Lorna xx