Ben Chilwell

NAME: Sally

Second chances or not?

Ben's POV:

Me and Sally dated for 3 years before she broke up with me over a misunderstanding. Apparently I was at a club kissing a woman. It wasn't me and she dumped me.

I felt really lost after the break up cause I loved her. I still do but it's just.... She will never forget that. "Ben, Sally is gonna be at the wedding" said Mason, walking over. "I know. I'll deal with it." I said. He nods and we leave.

Once we arrive I spot her and sigh. I glance at her and she looks happy. We walk over since the groom is her brother. "Hey Graham" we said. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming!" Said Graham. "Hey babe, here's a drink" said a man. Sally thanks him. I nod. We broke up 6 months ago.

I walk away. "Ben! Wait!" Said Sally. I stop. "What?" I ask. "I-I'm sorry. Me and him ran into each other by accident and we became friends. We didn't mean to date, you know? I.... I'm sorry you found out like this" said Sally. "So am I" I said.

"Hayden is really nice, I love him" said Sally, looking at me. "Awesome. What was I? A trial run" I said. "That's not fair" said Sally. "No, it's not but what's not fair is not telling me BEFORE I come to the wedding." I said. "I'm sorry" said Sally. "Please, go away" I said. Sally walks away and I roll my eyes. I find my seat and sit down.

I watch Sally and Hayden dance and kiss. I sigh and Mason walks over. "I know this sucks that she moved on but come on, do you believe that she didn't cheat on you?" Asked Mason. I frown and stand up. I walk over to Sally.

"Tell me truthfully, did you cheat on me?" I ask. "I-I did run into him but it was five months before we ended and we had a relationship since then. I used the misunderstanding as the get out card and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry" said Sally. I nod. "Thanks for lying and now telling me the truth." I said. I walk away and roll my eyes.

"Your right, she was cheating on me with him" I said. Mason hugs me and we try to enjoy the rest of the day.

Five months later I'm at a cafe, ordering a coffee and a muffin. I sit down and spot Sally walking in. She gets her food but there is no table for her. She comes over. "Um.... Can I sit here?" Asked Sally. "Uh... yeah" I said, nodding at the seat. "Thanks" said Sally.

"How are you and Hayden?" I ask. "We broke up, I'm pregnant and he didn't want a baby" said Sally, sighing. "I'm sorry, it must hurt" I said. "It did but I'm over it." Said Sally.

After that we became friends and I helped her with the pregnancy. When she gave birth I was there with her and she had a baby girl, who looks just like her. Evelyn Rose, a beauty girl.

After helping her with Evie, we ended up dating. We promised if we had problems we would TALK to each other and not ignore each other.

I adopted Evie and we got married two years after getting back together.

I gave her a second chance and she showed me I can trust her fully.

Hope you enjoyed this one. Really hate having no signal but here we are trying to post this hopefully with signal if I can catch it.

Lorna xx