Jordan Henderson

NAME: Bessie

A/U: His your PE teacher  (HIS 26 IN THIS)

Your POV:

We got a new PE teacher two months ago, Jordan Henderson. His an amazing PE teacher and loves his job. I enjoy PE and his good at football, which so am I since I do go to the Chelsea Academy. I am excited for my future. I'm 18 and I know I shouldn't like him or have a crush on him but I do. I mean, his only 26. I know age gaps and also teacher x student relationships but there is something about him.

"Bessie, concentrate! We have PE in an hour and we're in maths now" said Lola. "Sorry, just excited for PE" I said, smiling. "Cause of your crush" said Lola. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "No! Cause his a good teacher" I said, sighing. "I know, but you do like him" said Lola. I blush and look down. 

Once the class ends, we go to the changing room. I pull on my tracksuit and runners. I pull my hair into a bun. I smile and we get into teams for a football match. Mr. Henderson is shouting our instructions and smiling. My team ends up winning and then we head back to the rooms. I change and step out since I'm early. I lean against the wall and look at the board with bullitins. "Miss. Bessie, are you ok?" asked Mr. Henderson. "Yup, got dressed quickly" I said. "I noticed since your here" said Mr. Henderson. 

"What is the PE lesson next week?" I ask, looking at him. "I don't know yet" said Mr. Henderson. "Right" I said, smiling. "How's the academy treating you?" asked Mr. Henderson. I smile and nod. "Great, I love it" I said, smiling. "That's good, I wanted to be a footballer but life stood in my way, my ex wife, when we were 15, we had our daughter, Hadley and I decided to have a part time job and finish school and obviously college for this." said Mr. Henderson. "Oh" I said. 

The bell goes. "See ya, Mr. Henderson." I said. He says bye and I walk out. I wait for 15 minutes and my parents haven't arrived. I guess I'll have to get the bus. I sigh and begin to walk. I hear a beep and I stop. "Mr. Henderson" I said. "You usually get picked up, need a ride?" asked Mr. Henderson. "Sure, if its not a bother" I said. "Its not" said Mr. Henderson. I get in the passenger side and he drives off.

"Call me Jordan, we're out of school" said Jordan. "Ok, don't call call me Miss. Bessie. I actually hate it" I said. He laughs and nods. I smile and look down. I get a text from mum saying her and dad had to travel to Scotland so I'm stuck at home by myself. I sigh. "What's wrong?" asked Jordan. "Mum and dad are in Scotland" I said. "And your by yourself" said Jordan. I nod. "Uh... you can stay with me. I have Hadley but she won't be a bother" said Jordan. "Oh... I couldn't" I said. "No, please, I won't be able to sleep if you don't" said Jordan. I nod and look down.

Once I get home, I pack a bag and go to his house. Once we arrive, we go inside. "Dad, this is Bessie. A friend, she'll be staying while her house gets done" said Jordan, lying. "Ok, I better go" said Mr. Henderson. He leaves and Hadley runs out. "Dad your back! Hi! I'm Hadley" said Hadley. I smile and wave. "Hi, I'm Bessie" I said. She smiles and Jordan goes to get changed. I smile at Hadley and she smiles back. "Your young" said Hadley. "Uh... not really" I said.

Jordan walks in. "Hads, she's 18. She is my student but please don't tell anyone, we could get in trouble" said Jordan. "Ok, dad. I like her. You should date her." said Hadley. "Hadley!" said Jordan. "Dad come on.... wait she's the student you talk about! Holy poo!" said Hadley. Jordan blushes and Hadley leaves. I look at him and he looks down. 

"I do like you and I know how bad that is but I am sorry" said Jordan. "I like you too, I tried not too" I said. Jordan places his hands on my waist and pulls me in. "I want to try, I do believe we have to hide it till you graduate in 3 weeks but I think we can do it" said Jordan. "I want to, too" I said. We lean in and kiss. 

After that, we were official after three dates. We told Hadley because she deserves to be told before anyone.

When I graduated, I was delighted because I didn't have to hide me and Jordan. We were scared of telling Jordan's ex, mainly cause of the fact she probably won't want an 18 year old as a step mom. When we did tell her, she was actually happy. 

She told me, at least she knows Hadley has someone who knows about everything now then back then. We actually became really good friends. Hadley loves it and Jordan is happy we can get along. 

Telling my family was the hardest. They were angry but when they saw us together, they knew it was true love. 

Jordan's dad laughed and we got really close. 

When I was 23, we got married and we were so happy.

When Hadley was 16, we had a son, Josiah Rex Henderson. He looks just like Jordan which I love. 

When Josiah was 1, we had a daughter, Natalie Jade Henderson and a perfect mixture of us both.

Our last baby, our son, Nathan Ryan Henderson is adorable and looks just like me. We had him when Nataie was 1. 

We decided four is enough and we have a happy family!

So, took a while to update but here we are!

I hope you enjoy this imagine!

Lorna xx