Requested Declan Rice

football___

NAME: Y/n

I want my dad 

Declan is in Brighton for a match and I am at home with our oldest son, Karson who is 10 and our 2 year old daughter, Kate. She is a daddy's girl and finds it hard being away from him but its his job. Karson understands and facetimes him all the time. He has an iPad, which he can use facetime on.

Tonight it's hard, Kate is unsettled and won't settle. Karson is in his room playing a random game we bought him. "Kate, please. It's bedtime. Daddy will be home tomorrow, I promise" I said, knowing she needs that information. "I want daddy" said Kate. "I know, bubs. So do I" I said, rubbing her cheek. 

She pushs my hand off her. She sits on her bed, frowning. 

"Kate, please put your pyjama's on, everyone's tired. The faster you sleep the faster tomorrow arrives" I said, trying to make her see what I'm trying to say. "I do not want to. I want daddy" cried Kate. "Kate, please" I said. 

"I HATE YOU! I JUST MY DADDY!" Yelled Kate. "Kate...." I said, trailing off. "I hate you. I hate you" said Kate. "Kate Rose Rice! You do NOT tell your mother you hate her!" said Declan. I turn around and he walks over to us. He pulls me in for a hug and I kiss his neck. "You go tuck Karson in, I will talk with Kate" said Declan. "OK" I said, kissing him.

Declan's POV:

After Yn leaves, I sit down. "Kate, why did youu say that to mommy? She loves you and I was away for my job. You hurt mommy" I said. Kate tears up. "I miss you" said Kate. "I know, bay but that does not mean be mean to mommy. She loves you" I said. "I'm sorry" said Kate. "You have to say that to mommy not me" I said, rubbing her hair. She nods and goes to find her.

I follow and watch her. "I'm sorry mommy" said Kate. "It's OK, I love you to bits" said Yn. "I love you more" said Kate.

Kate has never said I HATE YOU to Yn again.

A short one but I hope you enjoyed it!

Lorna xx