REQUESTED Mason Mount

football___
NAME: Yn
Baby time

Me and Mason have two healthy kids. Marina Lex and Jayden Rex. Marina is 6 and Jayden is 9. Their usually really good but since I got pregnant with our third baby they've been acting up.

Mason decided since I'm due tomorrow that me and the kids should go with him to training. I wasn't sure but in the end I said yeah because we all needed a break.

"Marina.... Please put your shoes on. We have to leave soon. Momma is tired" said Mason. "Ok daddy" said Marina. I smile and we step out to the car. Jayden gets in and puts the seatbelt on. As does Marina but Mason helps her. He gets in and drives to Cobham. We have mine and his hospital bag in the car, ready for action. We're excited for it and ready to do it.

We park and go inside. "Be good for momma" said Mason. They nod and we go to the area where they train. We sit on the seats and Marina reads her books. I smile and Jayden sings. I smile but eventually they get annoyed.

Marina keeps trying to get up as does Jayden. "Hey sweetie and my two grandkids!" Said dad, Thomas Tuchel. I smile and hug him. "Hi dad" I said. "Be good" said dad. He goes to the team.

Marina keeps trying to run around. "Mari! Please be good! Please.... Ouch!" I groan. I hold my stomach and gasp. Fuck. I motion to Mason and he runs over. "What's wrong?" Asked Mason. I feel my waters running down my leg. "My waters just broke" I said, gasping. "Ok changing rooms. Changing rooms" said Mason. He helps me to the changing rooms and he helps me settle down.

I hold Masons hand. Dad walks in. "Ben and Jorgi have the kids. They don't wanna see this" said dad, sitting beside me. I thank him and the medics come in. "Well, Miss. Y/l/n it's time" said Jess. I nod and push.

Soon we hear a cry and Jess smiles. "A healthy baby girl, 8 pounds and 5 lbs. I smile and Mason cuts the cord. They put her in a nappy and place her on my chest.

"Charlotte Monroe Mount." I said. "Beautiful Lottie" said Mason. Jayden and Marina walks in. "Is that our sister?" Asked Jayden. "Yes, Charlotte Monroe" I said. They smile and hug me. They kiss my cheek and also Charlottes forehead.

Everyone meets her and everyone loves her.

Me and Mason got married a year later and welcomed our last baby nine months after our wedding, Matthew Ben Mount.

I hope you enjoy.

As of now REQUESTS are closed. I have a list long as my arm with imagines I want completed before I will do more requests.

If you do send a request in it won't be done until my list is finished.

Hope you enjoy

Lorna xx