Declan Rice

NAME: Emory
You move in together

Today me and Declan are moving in together, which is the best thing to happen. After dating for a year, we decided it's timely mainly cause of our jobs. We don't want to have to keep travelling all the time, so this way we both go home to the same house and see each other. My parents were a bit hesitant about it but we explained with my job as a YouTuber and an actress, with Declan being a footballer it would be easier. I mean, in three months time I'm in Atlanta filming a new Marvel movie with To, Holland, Zendaya and Elizabeth Olsen. So we decided it would be good. It's stressful knowing I'll be gone for at least 4 months tops. Declan understands and can't wait for the movie.

"Baby, you ready?" Asked Declan. "Yeah, just putting my phone in my bag" I said, smiling. We grab our suitcases and put them in the car. I hand the keys to the landlord and we drive to our house. We pull our suitcases inside and yawn. "I'm so tired" I said. "So am I" said Declan. Luckily we had it designed before we moved in, so all we have to do is unpack our suitcases. Which we do fast since we want to order dinner and sleep.

After unpacking and eating, we watch one movie before we go to bed.

After living together for 2  years, we ended up getting married and having our first baby... should say babies since had twins. Andrew and Allison Rice. The babies are our lives and we enjoy them.

We have made this house our home.

Hope you enjoy this imagine

Lorna xx