John Stones

NAME: Susan

You go to the World Cup to support him and England 

YOUR POV:

I'm going to Doha today to go to the World Cup to support England, especially my husband John. I'm bringing our 3 kids over with me and his mum, Janet and dad Peter Stones. Ellie, Nathan and Luca are being really good because they can't wait to see their dad. 

We're at the airport and Janet smiles. "I know you and the kids  missed him" said Janet. I nod. "We have. Luca is only 2 and doesn't really understand why he had to leave" I said, smiling cause Peter is playing with Luca. "I know, he asked me why he left in the car" said Janet.

We get on the plane and Luca smiles at me. "Mama, I miss daddy" said Luca. "So do I, bubs. Hey Ellie, you ok?" I ask. "Yeah. I just miss daddy" said Ellie, my 8 year old daughter. "So do I, sweetie" I said, smiling. 

We eat, talk, sleep, repeat until we land. We get off, grab our belongings and get a bus to the cruise ship. We check in and find out cabins. We have a nap and then I put them in shorts and t-shirts. I pull on shorts and a tank top. I pull on sandals and pull my hair into a bun.

We go explore the cruise and then we get off the cruise to explore Qatar. We buy water and ice cream and enjoy watching everything happen. 

Now it's their first match and we're match ready. We have our Stones jersey's on, shorts and runners. We get there and sit down. "Mummy where is daddy?" asked Nathan, smiling. "His coming onto the pitch in a minute to train for the last time" I said, rubbing his hair. "Ok mummy" said Nathan, nodding. I smile and look around. "Sue! How are you and the kids?" asked Kate, Harry Kane's wife. "Good, good. The kids miss John, as do I" I said, smiling. "Me and the kids miss Harry so much too" said Kate. I smile and they come onto the pitch to their last bit of training. 

As the match goes by, we win 6-2. John and the team come over. John walks over to us and hugs his parents. He kisses me. "Hi, my love" said John, smiling. "Hi, John, I've missed you, as has the kids" I said, smiling. He hugs the kids and Luca doesn't let him go. "I miss you daddy" said Luca. "I've missed you too, my boy" said John. We chat for a couple of minutes more before they have to go. We go back to the cruise and have dinner before going to bed.

Let's hope they win their next matches!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

And yes last nights match was a shit show, wasn't it? 

Lorna xx