Neymar

NAME: Jade

Davi's Nanny

Your POV

I got a job as a nanny for Neymar's son, Davi. I'm going to be a live in nanny. I slide on black jeans and a jumper. I slide on vans and put my hair in a ponytail. I grab my bags and get in my car. I drive to the house. I park and sigh. I get out and grab my bags. I walk to the door and knock on the door. A man answers the door. "I'm Neymar and you must be Jade, the new nanny" said Neymar. "Yeah, hi" I said. He lets me in and he shows me my room. I put my bag inside. "Davi spends half his time here and half his time with his mom, he'll be home tomorrow" said Neymar. I nod. "OK" I said. "I'll be cooking dinner in an hour, if that's OK for you" said Neymar. "It's fine, I'm hungry" I said. Neymar nods and walks out. I unpack and then sit on the sofa.

"So, what other jobs have you done?" Asked Neymar. "Oh as a nanny for a teachers son. Unluckily her son was extremely misbehaved and would constantly pour water or milk over me. So, I gave in my leave. I wasn't going to be a dummy for a 10 year old" I said. "Wow, Davi isn't like that. I promise he won't do anything to you" said Neymar. "I'm sure he'll be great. I'm just terrified of letting him down" I said, picking a nail.

"You won't. I've let him down mostly but he loves me still" said Neymar. I nod and look outside. "Does Davi like The Greatest Showman?" I ask. "Loves it" said Neymar. "Good, that's the first bit of business I'm gonna do with him" I said. "I might join. I haven't seen it either" said Neymar. Neymar smiles at me. Neymar goes to cook dinner and then I relax while I wait for it.

Next morning

I wake up and go get ready. I decide on jeans and a jumper. I don't wanna wear something inappropriate for the job. I go downstairs. That must be Davi. "Davi, this is your nanny, Jade" said Neymar. "Jade? I like the name" said Davi. "Thank you and I like your name" I said. Davi smiles and continues to eat. "I have training now, be back later. I have left numbers on the fridge and Davi is easy." Said Neymar. I nod and he leaves. "So, Davi what ya want to do?" I asked. "Nothing. Just watch movies" said Davi. "Ok, sure. You pick first" I said, pulling out the milk. I have some cereal and tea. I'm not a coffee drinker, which surprises my mum since she loves it. I guess I'm the odd one.

I turn on some movies he picked until lunch, which we continue watching while eating. Once the last movie ends, Neymar walks inside. "How was he?" asked Neymar. "Good, we just watched movies, and Davi loved it" I said. "That's great, how about I cook dinner and you turn on another." said Neymar, smiling. "I can help. Davi can help as well, he'd love too" I said. Davi nods and then we head into the kitchen. I take out a peeler and some potato's. I help Davi peel and I smile when Davi's laughing. I smile. Once we cook it, we plate it and dig in. 

We go back and watch Frozen 2. Neymar yawns and chuckles. "Time for bed, Davi" said Neymar. "OK daddy, can Jade put me to bed" said Davi. "Sure, I would love too" I said. We go to his room and I read him a story. Once he falls asleep I go downstairs. I walk into the sitting room and Neymar is yawning. "You must be tired, go to bed. I'll lock up when I go to bed" I said. "No. I just yawn, let's watch a movie together" said Neymar. I smile at him and we watch Bridemaids. Once it's over I decide to go to bed. "I'm gonna head to bed" I said. "OK, so am I" said Neymar. We head to bed and fall asleep. 

4 months later

Me and Davi are really close. Me and Neymar are really close and I have feelings for him. I hope he likes me but I will never know, hopefully I will eventually. I go into the kitchen and Neymar smiles at me. "Jade.... I like you and I want to know if you'd go on a date with me?" asked Neymar. "I'd love that" I said. 

That evening

I slide on a white dress and white heels

I slide on a white dress and white heels. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. I go downstairs and Neymar smiles at me. "Wow..... you look breathtaking" said Neymar. "Thank you" I said, smiling. Carolina, Davi's mother has him. We get in the car and we drive to the restaurant. We walk inside. "Hi, a reservation for Da Silva Santos" said Neymar. "Right this way, sir" said the man. We get to a table and sit down. We order wine and the pizza, pepperoni. 

We talk and eat. Once we finish, we head home. We go to the sitting room and he stands looking at me. "Can I kiss you?" asked Neymar. "Yes" I said, smiling. He leans in and I meet him half way. Our lips touch and I wrap my arms around his neck and he slides his tongue into my mouth. I meet his straight away. We pull away, panting. "Fuck" I said. "That was amazing" said Neyar. "That was" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Neymar. "I will, Ney" I said. We share another kiss and go to bed.

3 years later we got married, on a beach. Davi was really happy. He was 13 at the wedding and happy for me to be his stepmom. 

Nine months after the wedding we welcomed a baby girl, Davina Reu Da Silva Santos. She looks just like Neymar. 

We had one final baby, Dante Leo Da Silva Santos. 

The Da Silva Sant's family!

Another update finally!

Hope ya enjoy

Lorna xx