Marcus Rashford

NAME: Eleanora 

Your always busy and Marcus isn't happy

Marcus POV: 

Me and my girlfriend have busy careers, me  as a footballer and Eleanora as a personal assistant at an important publication business. She's always busy and I got used to it but I guess over time I got tired of always been cancelled on for every single date I plan but how can I be always forgiving over it. Today I have a date planned, to ask her to marry me. I can't wait for it.

I get the plan ready at our spot at Hyde Park and go home. My mum and dad are staying there so it doesn't get robbed. I pull on a shirt and dress pants. I smile at my reflection and get ready to see Eleanora. 

I hear my phone ringing.

E - Eleanora M - Marcus

E: Marcus.... I have to stay behind tonight x

M: Again? But we have a date tonight?

E: I know, I'm sorry babe but Mr. Simmons needs me

M: Fine. Bye.

I hang up and go to the park. "She has to work late, so let's clean up" I said. They nod and help me clean up. Once I get home, I change and watch movies. I order pizza and relax in the sitting room. I play Fifa and then at 10, I go to bed. I slide under the covers and instantly fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

I open my eyes slowly and spot Ellie beside me. I roll my eyes and go make myself cereal. Once I finish, I hear footsteps. 

"Marcus, did you have to cancel anything?" asked Ellie. "No, I didn't. Can we just not talk for a while?" I said. "Mark, it's my job I just can't stop at a certain time" said Ellie. "I know but we never go on a date, you're always working. ALWAYS! I am so tired and sick of it, Ellie. All I want is one date with you but you just work and work. Jeez, I'm a footballer and I have more time then you!" I said. "I'm sorry that my job is more intelectual than yours!" said Ellie. I roll my eyes. 

"What did you just say?" I ask. "Marcus.... I didn't mean that...." said Ellie, trailing off. I roll my eyes. "You think I'm not smart enough to do anythin else other then football? Fuck off, Ellie. I'm done if your just going to keep on being working all the damn time!" I said, frowning. Ellie gasps and walks towards me. "Marcus" said Ellie. "It's too late, since we both own this house, I'll move out" I said. I go pack everything and go stay with Jadon. 

"Marcus, I'm sorry" said Jadon. I sigh. "It's fine, she is the one who checked out by always working while I did everything to make sure we would work but we didn't" I said. Jadon hugs me and I go to bed for a nap. 

As the months went by, I moved on slowly and I came out the otherside. I woke up when I realised maybe me and Ellie were not for each other. A girlfriend should want to spend time with their boyfriend instead of their job. 

It's been a year and today is the day I am  attending my friends wedding, Ellie will be there but I'm over it. I have a girlfriend for the past 5 months and wow, she's amazing. She is a school teacher for primary school and I love her for who she is. She always makes time for me and our relationship. 

I pull on my suit. Cori walks out in the most beautiful dress and I instantly smirk.

 Cori walks out in the most beautiful dress and I instantly smirk

"You look breathtaking!" I said. "Thank you, babe" said Cori. We head to the wedding and we sit down. I spot Ellie come in with her boss? I roll my eyes and get through the ceremony. At the reception I spot Ellie walking over to me with her boss. 

"Marcus, can we talk? Your girlfriend can as well" said Ellie. I nod. We go outside. "First of all, Marcus I want to say sorry for how I treated you. I... did work late but I was also falling for Liam, my boss. We spent hours laughing and I loved  you too and I didn't cheat on you! I never kissed or slept with him. I just..... it was emotionally! I should have told you and maybe we could have ended on a better term" said Ellie. "I think I always knew you loved your boss but I think I pushed it to the back of my mind. I hope you and Liam are happy together" I said. "I am, I wish you the same" said Ellie. "Thanks" I said. "Ellie? You loved Marcus for a long time, you just never thought you'd stray but never force yourself to make others happy if your not" said Cori. I smile. See that's why Cori is my soulmate, she understands everyone. "Thank you, Cori." said Ellie. 

We enjoy the reception and afterwards we go home. 

Me and Cori got married 2 years later.

Me and Ellie became best friends. Liam is also a good friend to me. Cori and Ellie became as close as sisters.

Ellie and Liam got married a year after me and Cori. Me and Cori had two kids, Isaac Ryan and Rue Evelyn Rashford. 

Me and Ellie both found out soulmates, they make us happy!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

AND OH MY GOD LITTLE MIX IS DOING A GLOBAL LIVESTREAM OF THEIR FINAL DATE OF TOUR ON THE 14TH MAY 2022 FROM THE O2 ARENA! IT'S ALSO IN THE CINEMA AND I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE CINEMA TOMORROW AT 9AM! 

OK I am calm. Actually I'm not cause it's the final date and also they are going on a break and I might be really emotional that day and I don't know what to do with my life after all that. 2011-Always. Time to support Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade's solo careers. Also if your going to pick Leigh-Anne apart or only using Leigh to get hit tweets and crap, don't. Either support Leigh or not. I will be supporting all three of them solo. Obviously its ok to support your favourite but just remember they all deserve equal love!

Also just had to post the picture!

Lorna xx