Declan Rice

NAME: Claire
Baby Boy

I just gave birth to a baby boy, Dominic Ryan Mount. I'm Masons twin sister and my ex broke up with me over me getting pregnant. So I have a son and Mason is a great uncle. Declan hasn't met him yet, he didn't even know I was pregnant. I kept it hidden. I sigh and rub my face.

"Declan's coming over soon, are you ready?" Asked Mason. I nod and look at Nick. I pick him up and feed him. He gurgles at me and I smile down at him. "Hey bubs, Declan is coming over soon" I said. Me and Declan have history. Me and Declan used to date but I dumped him cause I fell for Jack, my ex. He was heartbroken and distance himself from me.

"Declan's here" said Mason, shouting up the stairs. I go downstairs. "Hey Dec, um this is Dominic, my son" I said. "Where's Jack?" Asked Declan. "Dumped me the minute he found out about him" I said, looking down. "Oh" said Declan. I sigh and look down. Mason takes Nick and I look at Declan. "Can we um speak?" I ask. "Yeah, sure" said Declan. We go to my room.

"This place has not changed a bit" said Declan. I laugh. "Apart from the cot and baby stuff" I said. "Why do you want to talk?" Asked Declan. I sigh. "I just.... I'm sorry. I dumped you and I was wrong. I just thought it was love. We were fighting all the time and I guess Jack found it easy to get me to think I'm in love with him. God the minute I told him about me being pregnant, Jesus he told me he never wanted kids and especially with me. He left and I was heartbroken but I got over it. Pretty quickly to be fair because I still in love with you. It didn't matter that I was going to be a single mom because it's what I deserved" I said, Declan takes my hand. "I still love you, Claire. I always will" said Declan. I smile and he pulls me in. He leans in and kisses me, I kiss back and smile. "Change his birth cert, I'll adopt him" said Declan. I nod. "Ok" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Declan. "Yes" I said, smiling. Mason comes in with Nick.

He hands me him  and then I hand him to Declan. "Hey buddy, I'm gonna be your daddy" said Declan. Nick gurgles and settles. "I guess your back together" said Mason, smirking. I nod. "Finally!" Said Mason.

After that Declan adopted Nick and we get married a year later.

We had our own babies nine months after our wedding, Laila Monroe and Landon Max Rice.

If it's meant to be it will be.

Hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx