Riyad Mahrez

mbappe08

NAME: Y/n

Your his childhood sweetheart and you tell him your pregnant

Élodie's POV:

I recently found out I'm pregnant with my husband's baby. Riyad and me have been trying but we haven't had any luck until now. I went to the doctors, to find out far along I am and make sure the baby is healthy. 

Once they told me I was 2 months and the baby was healthy and perfect, I had ideas for telling him. I went to a shop and bought an empty wooden box, some confetti, baby shoes and bottle. I go home after buying paint and brushes. I paint the box and let it dry. Once it does, I fill it with confetti, the scan picture, pregnancy test, baby  shoes and baby bottle filled with milk. I smile and place it on the table. I rub my bump and smile.

I have a small bump and I love it. I sit on the sofa and watch a random show until he comes in. He walks in and smiles at me. "Hey baby, have a good day?" asked Riyad. "Oh yes! Go look at the present I made you" I said, smirking. I follow him into the kitchen and he smiles. "Aw you didn't have to get me anything unless its an anniversary" said Riyad, smiling. "Open, my love" I said. He nods and opens it.

He gasps. "Oh my god your pregnant!" said Riyad. "I am, I just found out two days ago and had my first scan yesterday." I said, smiling. He kisses me and then puts the scan pic on the fridge. "The place of honour for our baby!" said Riyad, smiling. "Je t'aime tellement" I said. "Je t'aime mon ange" said Riyad. We share a kiss and go watch Alice in Wonderland.

We tell family and friends when I reach the three months mark and then the fans and the world when I'm 6 months with a gender reveal. 

On my due date, the 7th November 2022, we welcome a baby girl, Céleste Rue Mahrez. 

We are a happy family, who want more babies in the future!

I hope you enjoyed this one!

Lorna xx