Requested Cristiano Ronaldo

Q1js7ydb

NAME: YN

Adopted daughter and a test to see if she is a gold digger. 

Cristiano's POV:

During a match I kicked a ball really hard and ended up hurting a woman. She went to hospital and they found out she had died. I was devastated with the news but they assured me she had a heart attack because she got scared. I was down but when I found out she had a 7 year old daughter, Y/n, who had no dad since he was dead, I adopted her. My girlfriend, Y/g/n adores her but she's worried that she's a gold digger.

We go to the home cinema and see Y/n sitting ready. I smile and sit beside her, with Junior on the other side of Y/n and my girlfriend beside Junior.

Everytime there is a jumpscare, Y/n jumps and hides her face in my neck while Junior does it to my girlfriend. After it's over, I put her in bed and go to mine and my girlfriend's room. We lie down and yawn. We fall asleep.

During the night I feel Y/n crawl beside me. "I'm scared" said Y/n. "You can sleep here, princess" I said. We fall asleep.

Next morning

Y/n's POV:

Today we're going shopping. "Hey, here's some cash and the credit card. Only use the cash" said Y/g/n. I nod and we go into the mall. We walk around and I go into an art store. I went by myself. I buy a teddy bear and an alchol marker, along with paper and some colouring pencils. I head to the cashier and try to pay but I don't have enough, they only gave me £4 while the cost is £6. I sigh and use the card. They won't be angry, right? 

I didn't realise that Cristiano gets a notification when the card is used. When I get home, no one speaks me. I sigh and go to my room. I begin to draw my new family, happily. No one comes to speak me and I get upset. No one wants me. I begin to cry as I overhear Y/g/n saying I'm a golddigger. I lock the door. 

I begin to draw flowers and stuff that are dead. I keep drawing depressing things before I go to sleep with no dinner. 

Cristiano's POV:

When Y/n came in from shopping the other day, everyone had this idea cause she spent money on the card she is a golddigger but something felt off. She never came down last night and she went to school early this morning. 

I go to her room and spot her pictures. I look at the family one and smile. Aww, this is going on the fridge. I find others drawn in blak marker and sad, dead flowers etc. I see a note. 

I bought these things and teddy for my new family but they ignored me. I overheard Y/g/n saying I'm a golddigger. I only used the card cause I didn't have enough. I only had £4 while it cost £6. I'm sad.

Fuck. I go show Y/g/n. "Oh no" said Y/g/n. "I need to make it up to her" I said. 

Once she arrives home, I bring Y/n to my office. "Y/n I'm sorry for how we treated you yesterday. I know your not a golddigger. Please forgive me" I begged. "OK, daddy" said Yn. I cry happy tears and hug her. Y/g/n says sorry and we go for dinner. Junior was happy that Y/n thinks of him as a brother.

I should have never jumped to conclusions. 

I hope you enjoyed this one!

Lorna xx