Mason Mount

NAME: Quinn
You both babysit Summer
Your POV:

Me and Mason have been dating for 5 years and we're engaged since the last year. We're happy and excited for the wedding in four months. Today we've gotten asked to babysit Summer. We said yes because she's a sweet little girl and a pleasure to have here. Plus extra practice for us whenever we have our own kids.

Jasmine and Sam are dropping her off at 3 and it's now 2. We are cleaning up before they arrive and made up her room before she arrives. Once we finish, I yawn and Mason hugs me from behind. "I can't wait for this" said Mason. I smile. "Same here, bubs" I said. We share a kiss and we hear a knock on the door. We go open it and Summer is jumping up and down.

"Thank you for this, looking after Summer" said Summer. "It's no problem, she's an amazing little girl" I said, bending down and Summer hugs me. They leave and we turn on the tv to turn on music. Summer begins to dance while Mason goes to make some dinner.

Our dinner is chicken, potatoes and vegetables.  After we clean up, we play with Summer till she goes to bed at 8.

When she went home, we talked over babies and decided we will try for a baby.

We had a baby boy, Micah Ben Mount nine months later.

Sorry for the short update but I'm not in the right headspace to write a lot. Thomas Tuchel has been sacked and I'm quite emotional over it so right now I can't focus on anything but I am updating everyday because I have college starting again next Monday.

Enjoy

Lorna xx